Offering Looking to Review some Channels

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
In honor of almost making videos for one year I've decided that I want to take a look at some channels. I will give my opinion about all the things that can be fixed. If you could also give me what you use to record your videos with and as well as what you use to edit them it will give me a better understanding on how you can improve. I personally use OBS Studio for video and Audacity for my voice and then Adobe Premiere Pro to edit the video. Also as a side note, I am best at reviewing things that are game related but not channels that are niche channel. ex. they only record only one game. So if you only record one game I will not review your channel, but if you are not a gaming channel don't worry about it. I hope that I can help as many people improve their channels and I hope you have a good day! :)

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
Hey there, I'l provide a link to my channel but I'll give you a bit of a background first of all, I make videos mainly focused around Battlefield 1 although I am incorporating more games in as the weeks go on, my most popular series is a series called Battlefield Armory where I look into the history and the backgrounds of the weapons and talk about how that translates into the game, I'd be really grateful if you could spend some time and review my channel, our advice is greatly appreciated.

Software I use to create videos:
Adobe Premier Pro
Abode After Effects
Audacity
Nvidia Shadowplay
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChsljvzRtQ9cUTOcJM0uw2A

Thanks and have a good one!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Would love a review if possible. I currently use an aver media device to record my ps4 footage and a good headset to record my voice (as of late) and then sony vegas pro to edit it all. Of im on the pc which is rare lately i use elgato for recording, the snowball mic for voice and sony vegas for editing. Just click my name to go to my channel thanks.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Sorry @AstoraFPS and @Qdash GYT but it seems that your channels are not in Freedom any more so I will not review them sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1483656909][/DOUBLEPOST]@MSHAY Gaming

Thumbnails: I think they look nice there could be some improvement in them but I'm not good that thumbnails myself but these still look good.

Playlists: You keep every video organized which I like, I don't know if you do but if you don't there is an auto add the feature on YouTube but if you already have that don't mind me. Just making sure I give people some shortcuts.

Description of your video this is where you can put links to your social medias on there is a upload default that allows all of your future videos to have the links without you having to put them in you can find it through video manager>channel>upload defaults. This will make your life easier in the future so you don't have to put in the links yourself.

The video's themselves are good quality and your audio is great as well.

I hope that I've helped you in any way.:)

Last edited:

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
Sorry @AstoraFPS and @Qdash GYT but it seems that your channels are not in Freedom any more so I will not review them sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1483656909][/DOUBLEPOST]@MSHAY Gaming

Thumbnails: I think they look nice there could be some improvement in them but I'm not good that thumbnails myself but these still look good.

Playlists: You keep every video organized which I like, I don't know if you do but if you don't there is an auto add the feature on YouTube but if you already have that don't mind me. Just making sure I give people some shortcuts.

Description of your video this is where you can put links to your social medias on there is a upload default that allows all of your future videos to have the links without you having to put them in you can find it through video manager>channel>upload defaults. This will make your life easier in the future so you don't have to put in the links yourself.

What do you mean not in Freedom? You can clearly see that I am a partner.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube

Thanks so much for your review and your time. Yea i appreciate your comments and agree with alot. Thanks for.the tips i didnt actually know there was a quicker way so thats great. Thanks alot.

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there!
Are available to review my channel?
My civilization videos are a bitold through,as they were recorded in large batchs.

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member

It's ok :D Thanks anyway!

PowerGuy88

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2014
YouTube
I'd like a review for my channel.
Microphone: Blue Snowball iCE Condenser (recently I've been having some mic problems, sorry about that)
Livestream Microphone: Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50P (wired)
Audio program: Audacity
Camera: Canon PowerShot SX400 IS
Livestream Camera: PlayStation Camera
Editing Program: Camtasia Studio 8

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerJusho

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
In honor of almost making videos for one year I've decided that I want to take a look at some channels. I will give my opinion about all the things that can be fixed. If you could also give me what you use to record your videos with and as well as what you use to edit them it will give me a better understanding on how you can improve. I personally use OBS Studio for video and Audacity for my voice and then Adobe Premiere Pro to edit the video. Also as a side note, I am best at reviewing things that are game related but not channels that are niche channel. ex. they only record only one game. So if you only record one game I will not review your channel, but if you are not a gaming channel don't worry about it. I hope that I can help as many people improve their channels and I hope you have a good day! :)
Heyyy dude! First of all, i wanna appreciate the fact that you're going out of your way to do this :) I would love a review! :D