Gaming Looking to make some YouTube friends.

Crillikin

Rising User
Dec 15, 2016
YouTube
Crillikin
Hi, I'm looking to make some friends to group up and make YouTube gaming videos with. I haven't made a video in a long time and at the moment my channel has no videos. I do have decent equipment to make videos with. I got a blue snowball mic, elgato hd60 (for recording xbox), and a good gaming laptop that can play/record a most amount of games. The main games I'm planning on recording are GMod (Garry's Mod), Gang Beasts, Stick Fight: The Game, Golf With Your Friends, and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One). There are more games I have, but those are the main ones I'm planning on recording. I do have some requirements, make decent content and have discord. If you're interested, message me on Discord (quicker) or on this forum post.

Channel Main Topic: Gaming and Funny Moments.
Amount of Subscribers: 28
My Discord: Crillikin#9862
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAw0iUSRaq9mAs-Cloz264w

Tha Real Young One

Freedom! Member
Dec 31, 2017
YouTube
RealYoungKano
Hi, I'm looking to make some friends to group up and make YouTube gaming videos with. I haven't made a video in a long time and at the moment my channel has no videos. I do have decent equipment to make videos with. I got a blue snowball mic, elgato hd60 (for recording xbox), and a good gaming laptop that can play/record a most amount of games. The main games I'm planning on recording are GMod (Garry's Mod), Gang Beasts, Stick Fight: The Game, Golf With Your Friends, and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One). There are more games I have, but those are the main ones I'm planning on recording. I do have some requirements, make decent content and have discord. If you're interested, message me on Discord (quicker) or on this forum post.

Channel Main Topic: Gaming and Funny Moments.
Amount of Subscribers: 28
My Discord: Crillikin#9862
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAw0iUSRaq9mAs-Cloz264w

what are you looking to do.