PlayStation Looking to grow with other YouTubers.

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
So we can collab really on whatever, we mainly play Playstation4, but pc and xbox can still be an option! We do a lot of different types of gaming videos and I'd love to branch out and work with others who have a good steady following as well! We really aren't kid friendly with our videos, it is very mature content, so we'd like to work with people who are around 18 or older! Any game is cool, we have a GTA 5 Funny Moments series. but play literally whatever. We're totally open to work on a project just for the collab, so if anyone is interested, just let us know! Looking forward to working with some of the Freedom Fam! Again so stoked we got picked for the community newsletter shout out!!

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
We have GTA 5, Rocket League, Minecraft, Payday 2, Overwatch, CS GO, L4D2, Gmod, Black Ops 2 all on PC. Have more but those are like the most requested haha

For PS4 games we have Madden, MW Remastered, Rocket League, Black Ops 3, Battlefield 4.

We have more but those are the ones that I saw on your channel/popular games we own.

Reactions: Shoot and Scoot

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
We have GTA 5, Rocket League, Minecraft, Payday 2, Overwatch, CS GO, L4D2, Gmod, Black Ops 2 all on PC. Have more but those are like the most requested haha

For PS4 games we have Madden, MW Remastered, Rocket League, Black Ops 3, Battlefield 4.

We have more but those are the ones that I saw on your channel/popular games we own.
Sweet, add me on ps4 @itssewp and when you get on we can talk about it!

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
I'm interested in a collab. I mostly play MWR for my channel but I also do more games here and there. I'm trying to get a lot of a wide variety of games but I need to find the right collaborators and the right games. I'm currently workin towards getting GTA V again (I stopped playing for awhile and gave it to my brother). I play Minecraft. Anything really. Add me on PS4 if you'd like :) xRoachh

Reactions: Shoot and Scoot

Shoot and Scoot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'm interested in a collab. I mostly play MWR for my channel but I also do more games here and there. I'm trying to get a lot of a wide variety of games but I need to find the right collaborators and the right games. I'm currently workin towards getting GTA V again (I stopped playing for awhile and gave it to my brother). I play Minecraft. Anything really. Add me on PS4 if you'd like :) xRoachh
Right on!