Gaming Looking to expand my channels

Haeria

Spam Buster
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone! I'm rather new to the world of Youtube. A few friends have talked me into uploading videos. SO far I have my personal (mainly gaming) channel, I am working on setting up a joint channel with some friends, and I an also in the process of setting up a gaming only channel. I am looking for feedback as to what viewers would like to see.

~Stacie

Haeria

Spam Buster
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Well I've mainly done gaming videos, but lately I've gotten discouraged (and lazy because I have been busy at work) because I haven't really been getting any views.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well I've mainly done gaming videos, but lately I've gotten discouraged (and lazy because I have been busy at work) because I haven't really been getting any views.
Yea i feel you. I am crazy busy with work leaving almost no free time to game. As for gaining not many views i can relate to that. Beem doing YT for 3 years and now slowly i am getting some good audience. With a gaming channel it really takes time and patience.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone! I'm rather new to the world of Youtube. A few friends have talked me into uploading videos. SO far I have my personal (mainly gaming) channel, I am working on setting up a joint channel with some friends, and I an also in the process of setting up a gaming only channel. I am looking for feedback as to what viewers would like to see.

~Stacie
Hello Stacie, what got you interested in the world of youtube? :p It's a giant place full of content creators, especially gamers in general. Viewers like to see videos that have meaning mostly. Let's plays are nice, but they are hard to get noticed for earlier on.