Gaming Looking to collaborate

LoCo10

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2016
London
YouTube
Hello my name is Sam and I am looking to do a collaboration with someone who like to play xbox one games or just any video games in general.

About myself
I am currently 16 and have just started out on making videos on YouTube and have managed to gain a small fan base just below 100 subscribers. I like to play Xbox one games but do not tend to play for more than a few hours each day and try to balance my education and gaming appropriately.

Why you should partner with me
I am an outgoing person I like to have a laugh. I like to meet new people. I am a motivated person and am willing to dedicate the appropriate time to making videos and building up a channel. I am very easy to talk to and always listen for suggestions.

My Youtube

The link does not show as it believes it is spam :(

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello my name is Sam and I am looking to do a collaboration with someone who like to play xbox one games or just any video games in general.

About myself
I am currently 16 and have just started out on making videos on YouTube and have managed to gain a small fan base just below 100 subscribers. I like to play Xbox one games but do not tend to play for more than a few hours each day and try to balance my education and gaming appropriately.

Why you should partner with me
I am an outgoing person I like to have a laugh. I like to meet new people. I am a motivated person and am willing to dedicate the appropriate time to making videos and building up a channel. I am very easy to talk to and always listen for suggestions.

My Youtube

The link does not show as it believes it is spam :(
Hello LoCo10, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to collab with you as I game on the Playstation but I wanted to take a minute to say thanks for completing such a nicely detailed collab request, the only thing you forget and may be helpful to include is if you have any georgraphical restrictions (for example timezones) to make it easier to play with the collab partners.

Also as for the link, once you get 5 forum posts / replies around the threads you will be able to post links, though why not check out the following link which will tell you how to link your Youtube subscriber button underneath your posts thereby eliminating the need for you the post your channel link?
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

LoCo10

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2016
London
YouTube
Thanks for taking the time to respond. That is a shame that we can not collaborate.
I would like to thank you for the feedback and I will add the geographical restrictions to this thread.