PC Looking to Collaborate on CSGO or Black Ops 3 Zombies/ Multiplayer

HSapienMC11

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
United States
YouTube
I'm 17 and mature. I have recently made a decision to put all my effort into YouTube no more messing around and I am not only expanding the kind of content I make but also hoping to expand my viewership. Hoping to collaborate and maybe reboot my channel due to the amount of dead subscribers on my channel right now.

Apr 14, 2016
Australis
YouTube
Minetastic88
i watch your A little bit of Black ops 3 Zombies high round gameplay but i couldn't hear you in this video so you may want to work a bit more on speaking up, also try and sound like you are enjoying yourself, not like you HAVE to do this.
i also commented on your channel

HSapienMC11

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
United States
YouTube
Yeah thanks I will speak up and/or turn up my mic gain. Also while I was tired that day I will try to record while I'm more awake from now on. Thanks for this though not many people take the time to help people improve it's either "nice vid bro +sub" or "kill yourself delete your channel and your life". Also in the past I have put in raw footage but I'm now going to make shorter more edited and high quality videos. As I said though I really appreciate viewer feed back it helps me make better content.

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
I'm 17 and mature. I have recently made a decision to put all my effort into YouTube no more messing around and I am not only expanding the kind of content I make but also hoping to expand my viewership. Hoping to collaborate and maybe reboot my channel due to the amount of dead subscribers on my channel right now.[/QUOTE

Hey man I'd love to play with you if you get the chance! Add me on skype/
[email protected]