PC Looking to collab

TardedGamer

Rising User
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
I'm looking for someone willing to play a large variety of games, and who doesn't care the amount of subs or his voice. Please respond and I will get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
I'm looking for someone willing to play a large variety of games, and who doesn't care the amount of subs or his voice. Please respond and I will get back to you as soon as possible. :)
Hey! I would possibly be interested so long as you can send me your channel, so I can check your content.. I don't care about number of subs or anything, it's the content that speaks! So let me know! :)

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Yo! I would like to collab depending on the type of games. I personally do not like MOBAs if that is a big deal haha
Here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq09Os-KdO8sWlhgrCHiROg
Hey! Man! I checked your channel out, looks great! Would you be interested in a collab? I am fine with any game you want. I play a huge variety of games! Let me know. :) You and I have the same goal it seems, at least that's what I got from your intro.

FluixMatrion

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey! Man! I checked your channel out, looks great! Would you be interested in a collab? I am fine with any game you want. I play a huge variety of games! Let me know. :) You and I have the same goal it seems, at least that's what I got from your intro.
Yeah man! You're channel is super good! Message me so we can get full details :)

SeriouslyBones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
Portsmouth, UK
YouTube
Seriouslybones
Would it mind if it was a her aha! I'm interested in playing a variety of games, even ones that are not common. I want to try broaden my channel, have a laugh and be myself whilst making friends with people and doing collabs with people who generally enjoy playing games. My skype is Seriouslybones. Would it be possible to talk on skype? I'm small but excited to grow with people

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hey man! Checked your content, it is good, just needs a little work. But that's not nothing we can't fix! Message my Skype so that we can begin chatting and planning of course.
Here is my Skype: Mr_Inglorious

Would it mind if it was a her aha! I'm interested in playing a variety of games, even ones that are not common. I want to try broaden my channel, have a laugh and be myself whilst making friends with people and doing collabs with people who generally enjoy playing games. My skype is Seriouslybones. Would it be possible to talk on skype? I'm small but excited to grow with people
And you!! I would also be interested in playing games with you as well if you would not mind, also give me a message. :)