Gaming Looking to Collab with people in Minecraft, CSGO, and Paladins

Cole Snyder

New User
Jan 18, 2016
Hi guys, So I decided I wanted to do some Collabs with people since the only single person video that really should be single video is CSGO Overwatch, so I want to know if anyone wants to collab with me in Minecraft (Minigames), CSGO Matchmaking,Cevo,or Faceit (Whichever everyone perfers) and Paladins, which if you don't know is an awesome game in Closed Beta but you can buy the founders pack for $20 or I can send you a beta key (I have 4 left that I can send out to friends)
A little info on each:

For Minecraft, I like to do just a bunch of whatever minigames so we can do Hypixel, Mineplex, or any other server you know about. My ign is Midlaner

For CSGO, I am in GN4 and sometimes I queue with some friends, though if they don't have an open spot for a player then I'll just leave if we can record. I like to keep swearing to a lowered, but not disappeared amount because sometimes you just get frustrated. Note: In the case of my friends we like to invite GN's and Gold AK's, if you're anything higher we would get destroyed lmao.

For Paladins I can send you a code or you can buy the founders pack if you perfer. The founders pack gives you a different horse to ride (see ingame), some cases to open (no need for keys in this game) and ofc your beta key. Paladins is a FPS type game with an emphasis on a card system, where at every level you get a different card with a different boost to an ability or just an overall boost. You can see more about it ingame.

Overall: I am in Mountain Time, I am gone for most of the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays, (The only days I need to go into school, and no M,W,F are not days off, its an online school) and I like to have a video prepared beforehand for each day so I'm not scrambling to record. Also now I have started recording what I can (sometimes I have internet troubles, so I may record something without an internet connection needed or just skip and double upload the next day) On Sundays I just record whatever I feel like on Sunday, or live stream if my connection is good enough.
Channel main topic:
Gaming

Amount of subscribers: 2 Atm, though that is one of the reasons I want to collab.

Other ways to contact you:
Twitter is a easy way to contact me since I have it open a lot to watch out for certain things: @MidlanerCSGO

About Your Channel: So I am 14 and I decieded to start Youtube as a fun hobby I could do this year to help me with consistencies since I am a shy kind of person. I like to do videos on games I have, though I have said I will try to buy a game people want me to play since I want to produce content people like.

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8dD5zmWKlM4P7pLdo_8TQ

Last edited: