PC Looking to collab with another sketch/reviewer, perhaps on an indie game?

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey there, guys. I am definitely looking to collab with another channel that works with scripted, edited reviews. Think BrutalMoose, Caddicarus, JonTron, Space Hamster, Peanut Butter Gamer. That sort of stuff! I'm trying to emulate their format with a style of my own, hoping I entertain rather than coming off as cringy x.x

So here's a little profile thing!

Channel Main Topic: Indie Games! Edited reviews on mostly bad games. Sketches and scripted comedy.
Amount of Subscribers: 90
Other ways to contact you: Forum, E-mail, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter
About your channel: Reviews and sketches focused around the world of indie games. Bringing scripted and edited comedy to people who are looking to be informed, entertained and intrigued. Working towards high quality and accessible humor.
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCklQ8RGsbEP0BIOUvwvjZxA

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Sure We could look at doing something together.

Hey there!

I've looked over your content and I do like it (also, kudos for breaking that stereotype I hear every single day...), but I don't think our styles really fit together? Most of your stuff is Let's Play, which is fine! It's just most of my stuff is scripted review, which I couldn't find in your content. Then again, I might just be blind, you do have a lot of good content XP

But thank you for the interest!

Fiaura The Tank Girl

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
The point is I have made some off beat videos, they get quite a few views and it's because it breaks the mold. I look for things to break the mold for a day and deliver something unique.
Your call here.

But if you would like to see me do a semi-scripted review here ya go, I did this for another channel: