PlayStation Looking To Callab

Sully

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Looking to callab with anyone with 500+ subs, I play GTA V and also play battlefield one beta. I want to collab because i heard is a good way to gain subs. let me know if you want to. i also have minecraft and rocket league if you want to do that on your channel.

Thuglife324

Respected User
Looking to callab with anyone with 500+ subs, I play GTA V and also play battlefield one beta. I want to collab because i heard is a good way to gain subs. let me know if you want to. i also have minecraft and rocket league if you want to do that on your channel.
Im intressted I mean I don't have 500 subs but you and me are kinda close when it comes to sub counts

Sully

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Im intressted I mean I don't have 500 subs but you and me are kinda close when it comes to sub counts
What time do you think would be good for you? i get out of school at 4:30 Eastern time. and i get home around 5:40 eastern time. Western times are 2:30 when i get out and 3:40 when i get home. also can we do it on your channel?

Thuglife324

Respected User
What time do you think would be good for you? i get out of school at 4:30 Eastern time. and i get home around 5:40 eastern time. Western times are 2:30 when i get out and 3:40 when i get home. also can we do it on your channel?
Im eastern as well anytime will be good for me... I have lots of people who also want to collab... do you have Skype it would be easier to communicate