Gaming Looking to build a small collab team (200 subs)

Brandon Woodard

Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone! So I am looking to find a dedicated group of youtubers to build a small team with. Most games we play are free or if they cost money nothing more than 20 bucks. I do have requirements...

Age: 18+ ( I dont have anything against younger gamers, I sware and drink sometimes)

Mic: Needs to be good quality its the only thing I am big on.

Personality: I enjoy banter and picking on each other so I want the same.

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey Brandon

i am Jordy - 25y old and 162 subs right now.
I am at the moment also recording in with free games to start off with on youtube
and also still searching for a nice team to play and record together with.

Picking on each other in game and joking around is the best thing in games and also
the nicest footage for youtube and i would live to contribute to that.

If you like you can contact me on skype @ TheGremlinsParadise

Cheers

Jun 9, 2016
Hey, im 15 but everyone thinks im a lot older, "deep voice and mature". Im looking to grow and help others out in the process. Also looking for a way to spend my free time. Im new to Freedom so just get bsck with me, thanks. My channel is Dark FPS Gaming, check it out and see if i qualify.

DKGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Heyya, 23 canadian gamer here, and id like to do some collabing with you sometime if youd like! Hit me up if you are interested!

byjqob

New User
Jun 9, 2016
Hey, im 15 but everyone thinks im a lot older, "deep voice and mature". Im looking to grow and help others out in the process. Also looking for a way to spend my free time. Im new to Freedom so just get bsck with me, thanks. My channel is Dark FPS Gaming, check it out and see if i qualify.
hey i am the same age and people think the same about me, would you be interested in collaborating my channel is ItsOnlyJacob

Brandon Woodard

Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
I couldnt find your channel, but I dont see why not!