PlayStation Looking to Build a PS4 Squad

NexusProxy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Hello, I am looking to create a (PS4) Rainbow Six Siege squad of 4-3 Players.
Cause/Reason: I started playing this game (Rainbow Six Siege) In the middle of April, since then, I've noticed how hard it is to get in a team that actually communicates. I feel that creating this squad would solve some communication issues and allow myself and a few of you to save a headache from a few incompetent players...
A Little about Myself: I am a 16 Year Old With a YouTube account that loves to play Siege. With the YouTube account being said, I have almost 200 Subscribers (195 at this time) and I'd be willing to play with lower sub accounts. The main topic of my channel is normally gaming and an occasional video shot with my phone, unboxing or giving a set-up video. My PSN ID is Bravo2-65. Other ways to contact me include my email : [email protected] or on skype nexus. proxy . Hopefully we can make some videos and some enjoyable times are ahead ;)
Requirements: I have very few requirements because I don't like exclusion.
Subscriber Count - You must have more than 25 Subscribers
In-Game Rank - You must be level 25+ (I am Level 76)
Conclusion: I hope after reading this post, you feel like applying to join the squad, and we can have a good time playing Rainbow Six Siege :) Please feel free to use any one of my contact methods to reach me, but I will most likely get to you faster if you leave your reply down below!