GFX Looking for youtubers to edit videos for/collaborate

Nottchez lol

Rising User
Jan 18, 2016
Canada EH!
YouTube
BrainBowlin
my channel is nottchez101 i have 180 subscribers and i haven't uploaded in forever :(
id really like to get back into making videos so here is my proposition. i am trying to become a freelance editor. i have edited videos for school projects and for my own YouTube video's i have been practicing editing for awhile now and id like to edit your for free all i ask is that you let me collaborate with you at some point. if this interests you please comment down below ill edit anyone with decent videos no low quality channels please preferably 100+ subs thanks -nottchez101

Attachments

• free video.jpg
    free video.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
Oct 26, 2015
my channel is nottchez101 i have 180 subscribers and i haven't uploaded in forever :(
id really like to get back into making videos so here is my proposition. i am trying to become a freelance editor. i have edited videos for school projects and for my own YouTube video's i have been practicing editing for awhile now and id like to edit your for free all i ask is that you let me collaborate with you at some point. if this interests you please comment down below ill edit anyone with decent videos no low quality channels please preferably 100+ subs thanks -nottchez101

Very interested in the editing for my videos if you're still interested!
Youtube : Alathium