XBox Looking for xbox gamers to collaborate

FutureSight

New User
Apr 12, 2017
I try to upload daily on youtube. I started about a month ago and have 60 subs with about 3,500 views. I mostly post destiny videos but I also have a few Cod videos.

Sprayz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey, if you'd like to take your cod videos more serious, I represent a team called Crucial. We're looking for snipers to join our youtube team and will be bringing in streamers and let's players of COD too.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey, if you'd like to take your cod videos more serious, I represent a team called Crucial. We're looking for snipers to join our youtube team and will be bringing in streamers and let's players of COD too.

Sprayz this is not the place to look for people to join your sniping team most people dont care about any of that anymore.

Especially when you spam the forums on each thread possible than it gets really annoying

Sprayz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
Sprayz this is not the place to look for people to join your sniping team most people dont care about any of that anymore.

Especially when you spam the forums on each thread possible than it gets really annoying

It's a collab thread and it's looking for people to collab on videos with and I only reply to relative ones. Thanks.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
It's a collab thread and it's looking for people to collab on videos with and I only reply to relative ones. Thanks.

Sure you were dude its not hard to know that you spammed a whole bunch that werent related and were also old