PC Looking For Voice Actors (Free)

Viplexity

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2016
YouTube
Viplexity
Hey you there! Yeah you! Are you good at doing any voices or know anyone who is? If so, can you help meh? I want to start adding voices into my animations :p

What kind of voices I'm looking for:
Teenage Girl
Teenage Boy (Beast boy from Teen Titans voice type)
Little Boy
Little Girl
Casual Stoner Voice (Like a Shaggy from Scooby Doo kind of voice)
Masculine Raspy Voice (Like Vegeta and/or Goku Black from Dragon Ball Z)
Calm, Soft Guy (Pops from Regular Show or Whis from Dragon Ball Z)
Average Comedian (Idk how to describe the voice but it's a voice that automatically lets you know that the character is a joke-ster. Kinda like a Spiderman/Deadpool kind of voice.)
Male Captain/Leader (Almost like a Captain America or even Tony Stark kind of voice)
Female Captain/Leader (Maybe a Black Widow sort of voice. Or like Yellow Power Ranger voice)
Pirate Captain
Bold Male Narrator
(Think of Markiplier's voice or something close)

Requirements:
If you can do any of these voices above or you can do other kinds of voices and you have a clear microphone that doesn't like beep or give off a bunch of feedback anything, feel free to comment below, contact me on Twitter @Viplexity , and send me an audio clip of what you can do :p

Also, if you can replicate any of the voices below really well and have a good mic, you're in! :D

Frieza
Perfect Cell
Batman
Android 18
Cyborg
Raven
Mario
Luigi
Kid Goten & Kid Trunks (For Gotenks)
Joker
Majin Buu
Sonic
Wonder Woman

If we can get a bunch of voice actors, than the animations won't need to be subtitled with a text box anymore :D
Untitled_000000.jpeg

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Hi there, I'm not a professional by any means but I do voice work for a few amateur animators on Reddit from time to time. For example:

I was the Chief of Police in this short movie:

and I was the Mafia Boss in this short animation:

I'm not sure if this kind of voice suits the raspy voice you were looking for? I could most likely do the soft, calm voice which I do in the intro for my Tales from the Tub series if you'd like to know how that sounds. My friend once described it as sultry and soothing. I could also most definitely do the pirate voice since I'm from Scotland our descendants are literally Vikings. I have the accent to show for it aha.

Or anything else you'd like me to try. I'm always happy to help voice act little projects. Even if you think I'd be better suited for something else you're working on in the future just give me a message.

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
I have a small voice acting reel on my channel, but I am totally down, I can get a real low gravely voice down pretty well, as well as a silky smooth evil voice, think Oruchimaru or something along those lines