PC Looking for Voice Actors/Actresses for Undertale Finale (SPOILERS!)

ChihakuTheFolf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
YouTube
I really hope this is the right place to post this.. Haven't been on Freedom's forums in so long x.x

So guys, I already finished the Let's Play of Undertale on pacifist, and it was a WONDERFUL experience!
To be honest, I nearly cried, and this game is totally on my Top 10 list of Chi's favorite games. XD

But I need your help guys!!!

I'm looking for voice actors/actresses that are interested in voicing characters for the finale videos.

All I ask for is a recording of your lines sent to me if you are interested.
Also, PLEASE make sure you have a good mic that doesn't pick up background noises. That would really be helpful for me not to do further editing.
You can also pick more than 1 character if you're interested!

Please note me or comment me if interested!
If you are, I'll send you a note of the lines you need.

Available Positions
Toriel
Undyne
Alphys
Flowey
Muffet
Monster Kid

Please have these recordings ready by December 21st!
Thanks again guys!

Last edited:

ChihakuTheFolf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
YouTube
Oh, I'd be super interested to do some voice lines for you! I'd be down to do Sans, Papyrus, and Flowey! What other ways may I contact you?
Well, Sans and Papyrus are taken now, but Flowey is still available if you're interested. You can also send me a skype request. Just message me for my skype :3

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Sure i would be interested , voice acting is pretty fun :)
a bit of my voice just to check . If you are interested send me some text to try :D

ChihakuTheFolf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
YouTube
Well guys, I still have roles open! I'm looking for people who can voice the following!

Asgore (Deep male voice)
Toriel (Motherly female voice)
Undyne (Tough attitude female voice)
Alphys (Nerdy female voice)
Flowey (Cheerly and Dark male voice)
Muffet (French female voice)
Monster Kid (Childish male voice

Also, these lines are spoilery, so please, don't spoil yourself if you haven't seen the end of the game yet! :3

If anybody is interested in these, please reply back. :3

MeleeBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
MeleeBroLoL
I could audio edit for monster kid or asgore if needed. My voice isn't extremely deep or childish, but I could edit it myself to meet what you need.

Hak-Joo Yi

Rising User
Jun 16, 2015
Australia
YouTube
everygameguy
I'd be glad to volunteer for this, I'd probably be able to play a character like Flowey or maybe Monster Kid. If you want to have me on this project, then add me on skype. Username: gokussj589

(Don't judge, I still use the skype account I made in Grade 4)

J&S Games

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
If you're still looking for voice actors I'd love to try out! I could try out for any male roles if any are left.