looking for uncopyrighted 100%free to use ancient greek music

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Freedom got you with this man. If you head over to sponsorship they have I believe 2 or 3 sites that they are partnered with so the music is up for grabs. I mean you have a variety some sites offer like intensity levels and different brands etc...

OblivionGaming1000

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
the netherland
YouTube
Freedom got you with this man. If you head over to sponsorship they have I believe 2 or 3 sites that they are partnered with so the music is up for grabs. I mean you have a variety some sites offer like intensity levels and different brands etc...
the problem is that so far with every video we post using for example possition music including the credits we need to give always get claimes thet wont be removed after 15 minutes as told, to be honnest they still have claims. im just trusting freedom now that i wont get problems with it. last videos i made i used last.fm but they got a total remake so finding the free music there is not possible anymore.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
When it comes to copy right its a difficult to really understand cause people say parodies are fair game but it the person who made the parody does not agree for whatever reason then its game over for that video. The only thing I can tell you is use freedoms music and if it gets flagged then you have the right from freedom and said music site. In most cases I would stay away from music unless you can get some low key people who make music and let you use it for publicity for them.