VR looking for talented voice actors

FilmChiefs

Respected User
I'm am looking for talented voice actors to preform dialog for the characters in my new animation you need a half decent microphone and some voice acting talent. you will be fully credited for your work. you must be older than 14 years of age

looking for both male and female voice actors

Peep Connor

Rising User
I'm interested in this. I feel like i'm good at voice acting (but that would be up to you). I am 16 so i fit your age requirement and i have a decent mic.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
I'm am looking for talented voice actors to preform dialog for the characters in my new animation you need a half decent microphone and some voice acting talent. you will be fully credited for your work. you must be older than 14 years of age

looking for both male and female voice actors
I want to volunteer but I'm very hesitant. I've signed up for stuff like this through the forums before and they almost always fall through.

Mikeyriot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I'm interested in this. If your still looking for voice actors I'd like to audition. I have some sample work I've done for other things , have a wide vocal range and I can also sing pretty well. I have all my own recording equipment as well.