PC Looking for somebody to play some games with!!!

TJ Simpson

New User
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, My name is TJ and I am the owner of BlackSparkProductions. I am looking for somebody to play games with in the near future. If you are interested please comment below!!! Thanks, Have a great day!!!
TJ

Mezque

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hi, My name is TJ and I am the owner of BlackSparkProductions. I am looking for somebody to play games with in the near future. If you are interested please comment below!!! Thanks, Have a great day!!!
TJ
Hmu on discord M e z q u e #4700 I don't know if I will have all the games you would like to play, so an idea for the future is to list a few games you enjoy to play/record.

Reactions: TJ Simpson

TJ Simpson

New User
Aug 6, 2017
Hmu on discord M e z q u e #4700 I don't know if I will have all the games you would like to play, so an idea for the future is to list a few games you enjoy to play/record.
I Can't add you but you can add me BlackSparkProductions#9459

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
TJ
Do you have a mic? If so then If you have GTA 5, Paladins, The Forest (Which I can get you for free) or Rocket Leauge I'd love to colab with you! If you are interested in these kind of colab videos then add me on discord Olija#3642

Reactions: TJ Simpson