PC Looking for some YouTube Gaming collaborations

Wizardly Bacon

Rising User
Jul 28, 2016
Hello Wizardisitc Folks I am the Wizardly Bacon here just letting you guys know I am looking for some awesome YouTube gamers to collaborate with on some PC games. There will be a few things for you to know about me listed down below :)

ABOUT ME
=========

1) I am a British guy that loves to do YouTube
2) I am 18
3) I have been doing YouTube since I was 15
4) I love to joke about stuff as long as it's nothing serious

The reason why I am looking to do some collaborations is so that I could possibly make some friends through the YouTube community. And that when ever I wanna collaborate I will always have someone to ask to collaborate with. I am looking to collaborate with people from the United Kingdom and also
the United States. Reasons being I am British as I mentioned and in the past i have collaborated with people from the US before and I guess I'm used to it.

I will list some requirements for you guys. If you have all of the requirements please contact me on Skype :)

REQUIREMENTS
==============

1) Must have a YouTube channel
2) Must have Skype and also Discord
3) Must have a PC (Not looking to collaborate on PS4 or Xbox)
4) Must be from either the US or the UK
5) Must have a good sounding Microphone
6) Must be age 16 - 18

If you have all of the requirements above please contact me on Skype. My Skype contact name is WizardlyBacon

Wizardly Bacon

Rising User
Jul 28, 2016
dude sorry but I don't record with people who are 12 and it may be hard to collaborate with you since you are from Egypt. Also I would be uncomfortable recording with someone who is 12. I also don't play minecraft