Request Looking for some reviews

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Hello family!

I would like to ask you some help. I'm looking for some reviews in order to improve my channel as much as possible. My channel is fully in portuguese (european portuguese), and I know that might be hard to review the channel as a whole, but even so, if you could say something about the other topics, please feel free to do so. I'll let you know, below, what kind of topics I would like to talk to you about, but again, some of them should be hard if you were not a portuguese speaker.

So, the topics:

- Audio (mic);
- Video (sound and image quality);
- Presentation and channel art;
- Thumbnails;
- Intros/Endcards;
- Description and tags (in portuguese only);
- Other sections as "About me" and so (portuguese only too).

These are the main factors I want to improve, in order to get more views and subscribers. Although, I don't do YouTube because of numbers, but because of people. That's why I want and like to post content on portuguese only, because I feel I can have a good and unique channel in my mother language.

Feel free to ask anything about the channel or my ideas for it. I have two series at the same time for now, but I'm looking to have some more kind of games and since I'm getting new pc components I'll try to record newer games and do some partnership videos with some friends.

Thanks in advance for all your time and patience.

Kind regards,
João

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
- Audio (mic); You should invest in a higher quality microphone. It's a little grainy, and to stand out, putting money into your audio is top priority ^^

- Presentation and channel art; The banner and art are simplistic enough. It feels like something is missing though. Maybe adding more squares to the left of the picture will enhance it?

- Thumbnails; Nice branding, but you should consider adding text in the thumbnails, that spark attention. They look clean, but they should entice people to click on it.

- Intros/Endcards; The freedom intro goes on for a bit too long, can you incorporate it alongside your main intro?

- Description and tags (in portuguese only); Nice job on the tags, you're utilizing the 500 character limit ^^

Side note, your intro was especially loud with the car roaring for this video.
"[Gran Turismo 2] Ep1 - O início"

Reactions: joaopneves

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Well, thank you so much Fattmat9001!! :)
I'll be aware of all those things (some I'm trying to fix already, in the last couple of months) and I hope to improve that way.

Waiting for more ideas! :D

Thank you once again.