PC Looking for some people to record with!

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
->I'm a channel with just above 400 subs I'm looking for some people around my sub size to record some games like CSGO,Overwatch and H1Z1 with. I'm not 100% botherd about if you dont actually have a high sub count i'll record with who ever. If your interested in getting in touch with me just join the discord group below or add me and let me know so that we can play some games!
________________________________________________________________________________________

->GAMES I OWN AND MAINLY PLAY
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Rocket League
GMod
H1Z1
Rust
COD - Infinite Warfare (Zombies mainly)
Battlefield 1
Forhonnor
Overwatch
(many more games)

->DISCORD
https://discord.gg/bkKPdnc (general chat)
HyperLabs#9017 (My Discord ID)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
->I'm a channel with just above 400 subs I'm looking for some people around my sub size to record some games like CSGO,Overwatch and H1Z1 with. I'm not 100% botherd about if you dont actually have a high sub count i'll record with who ever. If your interested in getting in touch with me just join the discord group below or add me and let me know so that we can play some games!

->GAMES I OWN AND MAINLY PLAY
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Rocket League
GMod
H1Z1
Rust
COD - Infinite Warfare (Zombies mainly)
Battlefield 1
Forhonnor
Overwatch
(many more games)

->DISCORD
https://discord.gg/bkKPdnc (general chat)
HyperLabs#9017 (My Discord ID)

I can't because my channel's a music channel (piano) good luck with your channel and your collab though! :)

Reactions: ONE & JULLE