Gaming Looking For Some PC Gamers

MrTwiggs

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys Ive been making YouTube videos for 3 months now with just over 100 subs which is pretty low I know.

Ive been wanting to make a small group of people who can get to know eachother and just play games and hopefully grow our channels while having a good time.

The plan would be to start from playing GMod like PropHunt, Hide&Seek & more

Just leave a comment with these details. Like me for example
Age- 21
From- UK
Subscribers-111
Small description- Loud can be funny but ood to get along with :D

Hope to find some great people to play games with.

Reactions: Little Duck

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
I would love to Collab with a group especially in a similar veined project I was calling "We Guildies Play" kind of a real world version of Felicia Day's "The Guild." Just not scripted but with a vlogging/skype side that can be edited into the Livestream videos to make a saleable TV show, like Rocket Jump's "Video Game High School" sadly if I were to join it seems I would be the "old man" of such a group (being currently 47 years of age)

VirtualNeoGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
YouTube
Im up for someone Gmod , I been looking for someone to start doing some video of it for a while now and if anything add me in skype

I'm 21

ProDispatch

Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I would be very much interested!

Age- 18
From- UK
Subscribers-180 (However I am starting a new channel)
Small description- Loud & hyped! I have lots of energy in my videos and words never seem to stop coming out my mouth! Sometimes that's a bad thing... but oh well!

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, I'd love to collab with you :)

Froazzy
age 17
UK
100-102 subs
Loud laughs alot very funny always making everyone happy rarely down and I bring out people who are down with my hyper and energetics personality. :)

Reactions: InTheirSlumber

InTheirSlumber

Rising User
May 4, 2015
InTheirSlumber2
If you are interested in playing gmod, even if you just replied to the post or the author, you can hit me up on Skype: intheirslumber and I will actually help get things set up and get things rolling :) hope to hear from you soon.

Criminox

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
England
YouTube
Age- 20
From- UK
Subscribers-51
Small description- Loud guy when I wanna be but can also be chilled, extremely friendly (feel like im on tinder right now)

XxShadowReaper23xX

Rising User
Nov 6, 2014
YouTube
ID LOVE to collab with you bro :D
From- USA
Subscribers: 18
Small description- pretty fun person to play video games with, since i play video games a lot XD wanting to make new friends, in real life or on youtube and perhaps just collab and stuff hahahaha