Gaming looking for some new friends world of warcraft

WOTW Official

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
YouTube
i'm not looking for a collab but im looking for some new friends. I quit playing wow for 2 years and all of my friends quit too.

I am on the horde side.

One thing you have to understand is I have a depressive personality disorder and its hard for me to get and or seem excited. Sometimes I will avoid you and its not anything you did.

Things I will not do:
Rep grinds
hardcore RP
profession farming

Things I dont normally do but i would be willing to try:
light rp (no dating, no sexual) nothing super serious
arenas
battlegrounds

Things I normally do:
all old raids once a week
dungeon/raid achievement runs

I cant think of anything else right now so ask me.

I like talking to people and doing guild events, even ones such as transmog parties.
I will not server transfer but i will still do cross realm stuff. I am on Illidan horde.

Things to note: In the past I was a world ranking PVE player for 4-6 years cant remember exactly and I can kind of be an elitist but not a super bad one. I am okay with carrying a half decent player but I am not down for any down syndrome players. Im not one of those people that will scream at you and I wont tell you how to play unless you ask because I know it pisses people off. I am actually a pretty nice person, I like to help people and im also awkward. I mostly talk about video games or i start to get really awkward.

my battletag is Zaldar#1566