PC Looking for some kind of collab group

inlajns

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2015
YouTube
Hello people! My name is inlajns and i play and record a bunch of stuff. Right now i sm looking to find people to collab with. If you are male or female doesn't matter.
Games i play right now:

Civilization V (all addons)
7 days to die
Garrys mod (mostly RP)
Payday 2
Portal 2
Minecraft
WoW
Random online games that you could troll people in

Write a message down below if you would like to collaborate

inlajns

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2015
YouTube
Well I'd love to do a collab with ya! Love playing Civ V, Minecraft and many other games as well!
That is nice! Checked out your channel and it is pretty good :) Add me on the skype so that we could collab one day if you haven't already.
/The Gnome King

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello people! My name is inlajns and i play and record a bunch of stuff. Right now i sm looking to find people to collab with. If you are male or female doesn't matter.
Games i play right now:

Civilization V (all addons)
7 days to die
Garrys mod (mostly RP)
Payday 2
Portal 2
Minecraft
WoW
Random online games that you could troll people in

Write a message down below if you would like to collaborate
Civ 5 would be great to play
My name is mason and me and my friend Anthony Form the toxic tryhards and we would love to play some civ with yeah reply if interested

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Well I'd love to do a collab with ya! Love playing Civ V, Minecraft and many other games as well!
Civ 5 would be great to play
My name is mason and me and my friend Anthony Form the toxic tryhards and we would love to play some civ with yeah reply if interested