Rauss

Rising User
May 6, 2016
Hey everyone my name's Russell but my YouTube name is Rauss. I'm looking for some people to record with on Xbox that are interested in doing a comedy collab. The games I usually play include Gta V, Rocket League, Battlefield 4, BO3, and more! Don't really care about sub count or views since I just started, although if you're interested I have 16 subs and 2 videos. So if you're interested, reply to this thread or message me on xbox (GT: Rauss).

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone my name's Russell but my YouTube name is Rauss. I'm looking for some people to record with on Xbox that are interested in doing a comedy collab. The games I usually play include Gta V, Rocket League, Battlefield 4, BO3, and more! Don't really care about sub count or views since I just started, although if you're interested I have 16 subs and 2 videos. So if you're interested, reply to this thread or message me on xbox (GT: Rauss).

Im interested for the time being till this other group im joining sorts stuff out. though out of the games you usually play i only got BO3 and GTA V for xbox, And we are talking about xbox 1 right?

Rauss

Rising User
May 6, 2016
Im interested for the time being till this other group im joining sorts stuff out. though out of the games you usually play i only got BO3 and GTA V for xbox, And we are talking about xbox 1 right?
Yeah I'm on Xbox one.

Rauss

Rising User
May 6, 2016
Yea i just checked your xbox profile you were playing GALAGA also i checked your channel out very funny Lol
Yeah I was kinda bored so I thought I'd play galaga lol. And thanks, I appreciate it. I'd probably have more up but you know still looking for some people to record with.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Yeah I was kinda bored so I thought I'd play galaga lol. And thanks, I appreciate it. I'd probably have more up but you know still looking for some people to record with.

well my videos in all realism arent really funny because i never have anyone to play with that is funny ya know, so i pretty much gotta play sinlge player games

Rauss

Rising User
May 6, 2016
well my videos in all realism arent really funny because i never have anyone to play with that is funny ya know
Well I mean I do my best but it's hard to try and be funny by yourself. Playing with others I think kinda brings out the funniness in you.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Well I mean I do my best but it's hard to try and be funny by yourself. Playing with others I think kinda brings out the funniness in you.

When people look at this forum post they are just gonna see a huge conversation.