PC Looking for Players to join me in gmod or any games

Squidjit

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
I mainly just want people to play with but I also want to make youtube videos for my channel. Im kinda of looking of making a crew like seananners and gassymexican. Check out my youtube channel if you think it would be entertaining to play gmod with me.

Requirements:
MUST have logmeinhamiachi Dont bother adding me if you dont have it

Must be like 17 or older

I would like you to have a good mic

Thats all that comes to mind
Stay Awesome

lonelysouls

Feb 22, 2015
I mainly just want people to play with but I also want to make youtube videos for my channel. Im kinda of looking of making a crew like seananners and gassymexican. Check out my youtube channel if you think it would be entertaining to play gmod with me.

Requirements:
MUST have logmeinhamiachi Dont bother adding me if you dont have it

Must be like 17 or older

I would like you to have a good mic

Thats all that comes to mind
Stay Awesome

Hey I'm always up for working with others and I often do videos I've been hoping to do one on gmod so if your intersed let me know

Squidjit

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
If you meet the requirements above im always interested. Ive been making solo videos for awhile and its gotten pretty boring. Check my channel out and see if im someone you want to make a video with. My steam is SquidJit add me if you want

lonelysouls

Feb 22, 2015
If you meet the requirements above im always interested. Ive been making solo videos for awhile and its gotten pretty boring. Check my channel out and see if im someone you want to make a video with. My steam is SquidJit add me if you want

I checked out one of your videos I think a collaboration with you would be good :) if you want to check my videos out go to l0n3lys0uls :)

Squidjit

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
Yeah man add me on steam and skype. Also i saw you commented on the large collaboration section

Steam: SquidJit