Gaming Looking for people to play PC games with

DazzlingDiamond

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone who is looking for a collab! My name is Amber also known as DazzlingDiamond21 on youtube. I'm currently looking for someone to collaborate with, now before you leave let me explain myself a little bit. I haven't been very active because I'm really awkward when I try to do solo commentary. I'm looking for someone who I can not only collaborate, but to become friends with. I don't have many requirements, just as long as you have a good microphone and a discord. Thank you so much for reading!

Games I Have/Considering buying (PC Only)
HAVE
Minecraft
Gmod
GTA 5
CONSIDERING
Gang Beasts
Dead by Daylight
Golf with Friends

Feel free to ask me for my discord or skype (Even though i'm not using skype to record)

Last edited:
Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Well I've got Minecraft (with shaders), Gmod & Gang beasts, its up to you to say whether my mic is any good (this video should help you decide). I don't use skype or discord often as my headset mic is normally disconnected for my own privacy's sake.

you can see the other games I have on my steam account here which you can also contact me through the easiest if you're interested in having me.​

Reactions: DazzlingDiamond

furon17

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Massachusetts
YouTube
Dusk225
I have Gmod but don't really play it. Same with Minecraft. I have Dead by Daylight and want more people to play it with, and I also have Golf With Your Friends and would also like to play that more, haha. Feel free to add me on Discord at Dusk225 #9544.

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
Hello everyone who is looking for a collab! My name is Amber also known as DazzlingDiamond21 on youtube. I'm currently looking for someone to collaborate with, now before you leave let me explain myself a little bit. I haven't been very active because I'm really awkward when I try to do solo commentary. I'm looking for someone who I can not only collaborate, but to become friends with. I don't have many requirements, just as long as you have a good microphone and a discord. Thank you so much for reading!

HAVE
Minecraft
Gmod
GTA 5
CONSIDERING
Gang Beasts
Dead by Daylight
Golf with Friends

Feel free to ask me for my discord or skype (Even though i'm not using skype to record)
If you message me your discord I am down to make vids with you sometime XD

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam

HAVE
Minecraft
Gmod
GTA 5
CONSIDERING
Gang Beasts
Dead by Daylight
Golf with Friends

I am interested in collabing! I own Gmod and Gang Beasts. I'm also looking to purchase Golf With Friends soon. My steam is RealCanadianGaming, add me if you would like to make some videos!!!

UriBooty

New User
May 18, 2016

HAVE
Minecraft
Gmod
GTA 5
CONSIDERING
Gang Beasts
Dead by Daylight
Golf with Friends

Hey I record Minecraft Mabey You would like to colab some time?

YoYoTran

Rising User
Jan 21, 2016
USA
www.facebook.com
YouTube
YoYoTran

paradox paradise

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
YouTube

HAVE
Minecraft
Gmod
GTA 5
CONSIDERING
Gang Beasts
Dead by Daylight
Golf with Friends

I totally get how you feel about the solo commentary, it can be awkward. Care to collab sometime? :p

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Hey there :) I hope you finding a lot of people on freedom that are wanting to record with you and have a ton of fun. If your interested I run a small discord community of content creators that are all friendly and really nice unique people. if you would like the link is below to join and come talk with us all :)

DazzlingDiamond

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
I totally get how you feel about the solo commentary, it can be awkward. Care to collab sometime? :p
Sure, do you have a discord or anything such as that?[DOUBLEPOST=1490700395][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there :) I hope you finding a lot of people on freedom that are wanting to record with you and have a ton of fun. If your interested I run a small discord community of content creators that are all friendly and really nice unique people. if you would like the link is below to join and come talk with us all :)
Sure! If you could send me the discord invite i would gladly appreciate that!

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

Scott_Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member

HAVE
Minecraft
Gmod
GTA 5
CONSIDERING
Gang Beasts
Dead by Daylight
Golf with Friends

Hey there! I'm Scott, nice to meet you!

I have GTA and Gmod, and also a pretty rediculous number of other titles in my Steam library. I too tend to feel awkward when doing a solo commentary. I live in Switzerland. But because I currently have very little work or school I have a lot of time and don't mind recording in the morning or later in the evenings. I hope we can give it a shot because I've yet to find someone who doesn't just feel like collaborating for one video.

Anyhow, feel free to add me on Discord, Scott_Plays#9433 and we can figure it out!