PC Looking for people to play multiple games with

DazzlingDiamond

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
I don't really know if that is a suitable title for this request. But either way, Hello! Hi my name is DazzlingDiamond and I'm a youtuber and stuff.
I've been pretty lonely on my channel and I'm tired of uploading awkward solo commentary. So yeah. Let me get into requirements and games.
Games:
I legit just bought gta v because the steam summer sales got to me ;-; so if you have gta it is one of the games I would preferably like to record.
Minecraft. I can do mini games and series stuff.
G mod. Yep.
Other games.
I'm thinking of getting gang beasts if you know I had friends.

Preferred requirements:
-Age range: 14-18
-Sub requirement: At least over 20
-I can't get skype on my desktop cause no one told me skype freezes your desktop. So discord? Preferably if you don't mind. Actually if you have both gimmie both cause I have skype on my phone and stuff.
-A decent microphone. Where you can hear words decently and doesn't sound like you plugged a cord into a potato and went from there.
-Can work well with others at points. If other people join don't make them feel bad. They wanna be friends too :c
-That's pretty much it! Thank you!-
also I'm kinda shy at first so i might ask a lot of questions to get to know you on skype or something

moah380

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello, my name is Noah or Moah380 (i'm 16). I'd be so honored to play with you and record stuff. I have GTA V, Minecraft, and Gmod.
If you are interested at all, please check out my channel and see for yourself whether or not my content is a good fit :)

If you are interested let me know and i will give you my information :)
either way thank you for taking the time to read this

(oh, and also if my subscriber count is too low for you, i completely understand)

Oran1

Rising User
Dec 10, 2015
YouTube
Hey not sure if you still looking for others to record but if you are i am up for it :) do have a look at my channel and let me know, thanks!

Skype name: Killer2018 (it's a very old account i made it when i was 15, i need to make a new one XD

Discord name: Oran1

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello I would love to collab I also play gta v so if you are interested then contact me on Skype, once we talk then I will make discord.

My Skype - kuksdooks