PC Looking for people to play Minecraft PC with!

Iggy Cynical

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Georgia
YouTube
Channel Main Topic: Gaming and Reading, overall randomness. There hasn't been an upload in about a year or so because a lot's been going on.
Amount of Subscribers: Like... 5?
Other ways to contact you: PM or forum conversation
About your channel: I mostly game, but I haven't uploaded in a while.
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuZ3vvXKfk2ThgahnpCL1xA

Hello! My name is Iggy. I'm looking for people to play Minecraft wither, either on their server, a public server, or using Hamachi. I curse a lot and I may get loud. ^///^

Loxin Nightwalker

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
I have a few questions, but other then that I think it would be cool to play. (I can host using hamachi, or there is always mini game servers.) ;'

I'm guessing that you're going to start recording again then?
Do you play using mods? (I mainly play using mods.)
If no to mods that's fine.
and do you have a skype?

Edit: Oh and I'm 21 I don't curse. (But I don't care if others do.) and here is my channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/LoxinNightwalker

Last edited:

Iggy Cynical

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Georgia
YouTube
I won't record for a while. I'm trying to find a place to move because at the moment, my dad's birds are right next to me so they can get loud.. And If I knew how to install mods, yes I would play with them. I've tried figuring it out but I've had no luck. And yes, I do have Skype. ^^

Loxin Nightwalker

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
I won't record for a while. I'm trying to find a place to move because at the moment, my dad's birds are right next to me so they can get loud.. And If I knew how to install mods, yes I would play with them. I've tried figuring it out but I've had no luck. And yes, I do have Skype. ^^

Okay, I could help you if you want to know how to use mods, and do you think the birds would make it to loud for me to record as well through skype?

Iggy Cynical

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Georgia
YouTube
That'd be cool. I managed to get Forge, Optifine, and some x ray mod to download, but I forgot how I did it and I forgot how to use the x ray mod, lol. The parrot might make it hard, but I can move to the kitchen. I'll have to bring my dog, but she's quiet unless I ask her if she wants a treat.

Loxin Nightwalker

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
Okay. My skype is LoxinNightwalker. Message me on there when you get the chance and I'll set up a server or we can do a public one later. :)