XBox !!Looking for people to make a YouTube Group!!

Natrix Gaming

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
What what up dudes now if your looking for youtube as a job/way life then your in the right place now i'm 15 looking for some Xbox collabs with these requirements.

3-5 PERSON TEAM

My channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwDpyb2O2Y69uZHWVwE8TZw
I have 81 subs but view truly matter in growing and subs will come so I rly don't care about sub counts;)

Requirements

- Wanting YouTube as a job like me :)
- Good graphics like banner,thumbnail,icon, and ect.:cool: (important)
- Some what of a subscriber base(y) (Y)
- GOOD mic quality (facepalm)
- age of 16 and down (important)
-Must have Steady VIEW F*** SUBS THEY ARE NOTHING WITHOUT VIEWS IF YOU HAVE 5 SUBS WITH 80 VIEWS AND THE REQUIREMENTS WELCOME ABOARD
- Has Skype
- GOOD EDITING (important)
- GOOD CONTENT (important)

What you get out of this:confused:

- Great tips from me and other youtubers in group myself have a lot of xp with edits,graphics,intros, ect..;)
- Probs a great time and hang out with a lot of great bros
- Are subs will probs check out your channel
- Ideas for each other and maybe game plays
- MORE VIEWS AND SUBS AND HAPPINESS:)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Copy and paste this and fill out question and I know i know this is a lot but with us as a team we will grow faster than Lebron's hairline:D

Youtube name

Aveage views

Subs

Skype (not required)

Editor

time taken into youtube (myself ALOT)

Why you want to join a group

What you bring to the group

Channel link

GG homies hope to see you comment:D

RanOverATaxi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
YouTube name: RanOverATaxi | I know, WEIRD! But if you accept me, i can tell you why it is that, it's Original ;)

Average views: 50-60

Subs: 71 | At the moment I made this I did.

Skype (not required): roat.private

Editor: Sony Vegas Pro 13

Time taken into YouTube (myself ALOT): I'm going to start uploading almost everyday soon, maybe every other day but im striving for every day by next Friday.

Why you want to join a group: I want to join this YouTube Group to make new friends, strive on YouTube and get more subs/views, and all around, have FUN!

What you bring to the group: I can bring laughter (very cliche), I can make a pretty good Website for our group and individual people in the Group if you guys want, and someone good to collab with! (I am a lot better with commentary now when i'm with one other person!)

Channel link: https://bit.ly/ranoverataxiyt

And to add on, I can Record PC and Xbox!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welp, I have an Xbox, but I'm just a bit older than you. Just a bit being 8 years lol. It seems like you young'uns are prevalent around the forums. A word of advice though, try not to make it to where you have to submit an application just to collab with someone. Seems like a bit much for just trying to get someone to game with. In the end it's all about having fun. Good luck!

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
Copy and paste this and fill out question and I know i know this is a lot but with us as a team we will grow faster than Lebron's hairline:D

Youtube name - DaMeenie

Age - 18

Aveage views - 40

Subs - 105

Skype (not required) - esquivalient

Editor - DaMeenie (Myself)

time taken into youtube (myself ALOT) - Few hundred/thousand Hours

Why you want to join a group - Want collab and wider range of friend group

What you bring to the group - myself... duh. I also have a cat so I guess her too if you'd like, unless you're allergic.

Channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEUvUNlh_QaaveyXlVvyqLA/videos

Impacttt

Rising User
YouTube name: Lost Impacttt

Average views: 50-90

Subs: 55 (Time I made this)

Skype (not required)

Editor: Myself. Windows Live Movie Maker.

Time taken into YouTube: 3 videos/week (been delayed recently)

Why you want to join a group: To make some friends and hopefully to get big on YouTube with views and subs!

What you bring to the group: I'm a good player and am very patient. Am pretty tolerant and personally think I'm nice. I also would really love to collab with you! :)

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1RHWoSwFExkHAqgMjmg8gQ

The Counter Kid

New User
Apr 9, 2016
YouTube name - The Counter Kid

Age -12

Average views -10-25

Subs -9

Skype (not required)

Editor Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Very Skilled)

time taken into youtube - Each video of mine roughly takes 3-4 hours to edit, I also upload twice a week

Why you want to join a group - I want to meet some awesome people, while at the same time have the opportunity to grow my youtube channel and help others grow theirs!

What you bring to the group - Well I bring my chill personality, my ability to win in anything, and my editing skills

Channel link - Sadly won't let me post a link hope you will understand :), Just search on youtube "The Counter Kid"