PC LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN THE SPIKE SMP!

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Jake (or Ace) I have a Minecraft SMP called The Spike and we have not had great luck getting active members. I am looking for high quality YouTubers (Who also do solo recordings) to join our group and have the chance to collaborate with eachother in any game. We try to do regular group recordings and we want to play more games together such as Garry's Mod. If you want to start a Minecraft 1.10 survival series and actively collaborate then please contact me and i will review your channel.

If you are accepted you will have a 2 week trial to see if you work well with the other members and if you make regular videos on the server.

Last edited:

ShadowSlayer2700

New User
Aug 5, 2015
YouTube
Shadowslayer270
Hi I'm Devin and I'm a small YouTuber and streamer on Twitch. Me and maybe a friend or 2 would love to join The Spike. I have 1300 followers on Twitch and around 200 subs on YouTube. My friend Mark, that is interested in joining, has around 750 followers on Twitch and has around 60 subs on YouTube. Our Twitch channels are ShadowSlayer2700 and RandomLogic1331 respectively. Feel free to contact me on twitter @ShadowSlayer270 or post a comment on a YouTube video if I could join!

Provisionftw

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2015
hi Devin i am interested in your Smp. i am a cod youtube channel and i want to expand to minecraft. this is my yt channel is ProvisionFTW