PlayStation Looking For People To Join Our Team!

EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys MrEpicGames here captain and creator of the EliteSpartanClan. I am looking for people to join our Call of Duty team! (we may play other games in the near future so suggest some for us). Before you get in we will play a few games with one of my fellow team mates just to get to know you and after that you'll be on the team!

Requirements:Upload to YouTube at least once a week if possible with good content.
BE YOURSELF and enjoy making videos.
Good sense of humour.
Be a good at the game (or decent).

After joining the team in the weeks to come you will receive a team SHIRT with a custom logo and gamertag on the back (free of course) as a token from me and to use if you have a webcam and/ or stream i.e. Twitch. tv.

We are also upgrading our equipment so be sure to stick around for new videos coming this week.

My channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEmbK7SWExBjulJCxYBgCTA/videos
Team channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk9jmRV8d3xNDos_VF04nBA
PSN - BoSsMoDeAcTiVeee (add me and let me know you are adding me to join the team).

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 0
  • MrEpicGames Youtube Profile Picture (UK).jpg
    MrEpicGames Youtube Profile Picture (UK).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0

StageZero

Rising User
Dec 26, 2015
i would like to join ur clan or collaborate with you
skype stagezeroclan[DOUBLEPOST=1451134705][/DOUBLEPOST]twitter fallen_knight1

Last edited:

EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, thank you for the interest in joining our team! We appreciate it. Could you link us to your YouTube channel on here as we just want to see your content. Not to judge on at all we are just interested in what your content you put out is like :D. Once you've left your YouTube channel link i'll get back to you ASAP.

MrEpicGames (Captain and creator of the EliteSpartanClan)