PC LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN A YOUTUBE GROUP!

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi, my name is Jake (or Ace) iv'e had a YouTube group for some time now and we are about to get a little more serious and become more professional. We plan on doing group recordings on a Minecraft SMP and in other games.

If you wish to join then you will be able to take part in the end of season 2 of The Spike SMP and then be able to take part in the great opportunity that season 3 will be. When you become a member you are required to publish 1 video from the server a week and that rule will be enforced more in the next season (this rule will only apply for season 3 as season 2 is coming to an end) i can not stress enough that if you join then i will expect videos from the server, colabs with other members and lots of activity in the group. If i feel you are not meeting one of these requirements i will let you know.

So, if you are an active YouTuber with good quality videos then reply to this post and i will see if you will fit in this group.

- Ace :D

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I'm Jamal, and I think this sounds awesome. I have been looking for a group to join for a while now:) well, my skype is EnderGamingFilms or my dm on twitter is open @ EnderGamerFilms

Last edited:

OG Killa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey!! I Would Love to Join but i am a Smaller YT! I record Factions, SkyWars, and Skyblock also but i need some recording partners to record other things with! I am 15 my and my Skype : OG KillaPRO / Please add me so we can talk more on their!

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Hi, my name is Jake (or Ace) iv'e had a YouTube group for some time now and we are about to get a little more serious and become more professional. We plan on doing group recordings on a Minecraft SMP and in other games.

If you wish to join then you will be able to take part in the end of season 2 of The Spike SMP and then be able to take part in the great opportunity that season 3 will be. When you become a member you are required to publish 1 video from the server a week and that rule will be enforced more in the next season (this rule will only apply for season 3 as season 2 is coming to an end) i can not stress enough that if you join then i will expect videos from the server, colabs with other members and lots of activity in the group. If i feel you are not meeting one of these requirements i will let you know.

So, if you are an active YouTuber with good quality videos then reply to this post and i will see if you will fit in this group.

- Ace :D
Hey, mightn't do the SMP cause I'm sick to death of playing Minecraft and have been for the majority of the year but I'd quite happily join you lot on any of the other games, this is my channel here

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey! I'm Jamal, and I think this sounds awesome. I have been looking for a group to join for a while now:) well, my skype is EnderGamingFilms or my dm on twitter is open @ EnderGamerFilms
Hey, mightn't do the SMP cause I'm sick to death of playing Minecraft and have been for the majority of the year but I'd quite happily join you lot on any of the other games, this is my channel here
Im sorry, we dont do group recordings enough yet. Everyone is too busy to do it regularly.

Scuzzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2014
YouTube
Hey! I'm a newer youtuber but really want to start a series with a group in Minecraft SMP, I have played on multiple SMP servers but want one that I can collab with other youtubers every once in awhile! I'm 18 please aad me on Skype: Jehe35 or Discord: SimplicitScuzzy and let me know!

TheyCallMeJC

New User
Jan 19, 2016
YouTube
theycallmejcYT
Hey man, I'm interested in joining. I've played on SMPs before with my friends and we had a lot of fun. I think it would be incredibly fun to be apart of an SMP with other YouTubers. I haven't be able to post often due to school and stuff, but I have a lot more time on my hand and I hope to dish out a lot more content. I plan on creating about 2-3 videos a week and if time allows, hopefully 3-5. If you are interested, please let me know. My skype is ihackslayer. I look forward to your message, thanks a lot.

CookieJHD

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2014
YouTube
CookieJHD
Just getting back to making Minecraft videos. Would love to join your SMP! I'm down to do a video a week for season 3.
I applied with the link on your channel too.

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey! I'm a newer youtuber but really want to start a series with a group in Minecraft SMP, I have played on multiple SMP servers but want one that I can collab with other youtubers every once in awhile! I'm 18 please aad me on Skype: Jehe35 or Discord: SimplicitScuzzy and let me know!
Hi, could you send me your YT link. Its not showing

Michael Bauer

Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Hey there,

I'd be interested in joining. I've never really published minecraft content before, however, i am interested in starting. It'd be more than easy enough to publish a video a week. I do have a job and sometimes that restricts my time but i manage.

I know my channel doesn't seem to have much content, i've recently deleted 30+ videos because I wasn't happy with them.

Let me know if I "fit the bill" and hopefully we can discuss the details soon.

Thanks.

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Just getting back to making Minecraft videos. Would love to join your SMP! I'm down to do a video a week for season 3.
I applied with the link on your channel too.
Hey there,

I'd be interested in joining. I've never really published minecraft content before, however, i am interested in starting. It'd be more than easy enough to publish a video a week. I do have a job and sometimes that restricts my time but i manage.

I know my channel doesn't seem to have much content, i've recently deleted 30+ videos because I wasn't happy with them.

Let me know if I "fit the bill" and hopefully we can discuss the details soon.

Thanks.
Thanks for applying, at this point were looking for people with more experience in Minecraft content.

ma5tt

Freedom! Member
Jul 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
ma5tt100
Hi i'm interested in joining i know I've been quiet on youtube lately but I've started recording videos again. My channel is mainly Minecraft based with the odd review of a different game thrown in to break up the constant Minecraft videos.

Hopefully i meet your criteria

ma5tt

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi i'm interested in joining i know I've been quiet on youtube lately but I've started recording videos again. My channel is mainly Minecraft based with the odd review of a different game thrown in to break up the constant Minecraft videos.

Hopefully i meet your criteria

ma5tt
Sorry, we are full now. You're channel seems very good though, keep it up

Reactions: ma5tt