Gaming Looking for people to game with

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
I am a youtube content creater, I am HippoZoned,

before I share my channel stats I want to let you guys know what exactly I want and that is...

I want to game first, make content second... I'm not looking for people trying to cash in off of the videos, I'm just looking for cool friends to game with...I have nothing against trying to make cool videos I just dont want that to be the priority here... with that said here is my channel info

I was formally partnered with Freedom, I have however since partnered with Curse(UnionforGamers) I have 700+ subs my channel gets 8000-10,000 views a month, I do fairly well, most of my videos get 80-200 views in a few hours, and I'm looking to collaborate and game with some friends...

here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/HippoZoned

I hope you read this entire thread and wish to be friends!

Darth Monkey

Respected User
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube
Well, I am not at all as big as you, however if you want to still collab with me my skype is monhawk667

We could add each other on steam and play whatever if you want :)

And if you want to just game or something, that'd be cool too

Last edited:

SmoofHD

Dec 17, 2014
YouTube
I'm interested, I record with a group and we have our own teamspeak!
Some things about me:
I have almost 200 subs and I average about 1,000 views a month.
I'm 19 and somewhat mature, I try to make comedic videos
I'm on all the time, for about 12 hours straight always looking for someone to game with

Michael Waite

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
I'm interested, I record with a group and we have our own teamspeak!
Some things about me:
I have almost 200 subs and I average about 1,000 views a month.
I'm 19 and somewhat mature, I try to make comedic videos
I'm on all the time, for about 12 hours straight always looking for someone to game with

i havent got nearly as many subs but im 20 and i would also like to make videos and game with people
let me know

Soplikus Rangos

Rising User
Jan 6, 2016
If you want to collaborate with someone from Poland, im with you. Please add me in skype laresm1 or i can found a hamahi team speak server