PlayStation Looking For People To Create A YouTube Group

CBlairzy

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
Barrie. Canada
YouTube
Hello everyone I was just wondering if anyone would like to upload or play games like The Division, BO3, GTA 5 Minecraft and maybe even Rocket League. If so hmu with a message on Playstation 4, My PSN is CBlairzy

Sgt Exile

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Charlottetown
YouTube
I'd love to collaborate if you are up for it. Most of my friends say they want to, but never do, so I just upload single player stuff right now.

I don't have The Division, or Rocket League, but have quite a few other games if you're interested. PSN is SgtExile.

youtube.com/c/SgtExile

Reactions: Tomad2play

AlvinceGamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Hey man you intereted in joining me for the gta 5 moded playlist live stream today if yes my psn is assassin_alvin

vmancool

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
YouTube
I am a gaming channel i upload twice a day i use my ps4 to record my psn vitorcool12 my youtube channel is vmancool add me on psn if you want collab

Hitman073

Jul 13, 2014
St. Louis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
May be up for a possible collab. Due to work can't play much at the moment but have The Division and Rocket League and @Tomad2play i'm also Dutch :p

But the only question i have is what age is everyone? As i am 25 myself i would like to collab with people being around the same age of 20+

I am 27. I work 50-60 hours a week. I have weekends off and game at night. Also have some work in progress stuff. Just waiting for couple people to team up with before i post and get stuff moving again.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I am 27. I work 50-60 hours a week. I have weekends off and game at night. Also have some work in progress stuff. Just waiting for couple people to team up with before i post and get stuff moving again.
I have similar problem. I work in the security branche and mostly work evening and night shifts. Problem i work 3 weekends a month. So game time is limited.