Gaming Looking for people to Collab with

Elevate

Rising User
Feb 10, 2017
YouTube
Hey, I'm Elevate, I started YouTube like two days ago and was looking for someone to collab with to get my channel going. I'm 15 and I'm from England, It doesn't really matter where you're from cause I will record at any
time.

I only have a few requirements and thats:
  • You have decent microphone.
  • Have Skype.
  • Have one of the games I own.
  • Are at least 14 (If your like 13 but mature, Ill make an acception, Just make sure you've hit puberty)
  • Don't have too go off after making like one video.
I have Arma, CS:GO, DayZ, The Forest, Garry's mod

I have other games but cba to name then, put your skype name down below if you want to collab. I can't put mine because of the 5 messages thingy.

HaZZoreon

Rising User
Dec 26, 2016
yo dude contact me on discord if you have it. My contact on there is HaZZoreon#5843

MuChase

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I'm Elevate, I started YouTube like two days ago and was looking for someone to collab with to get my channel going. I'm 15 and I'm from England, It doesn't really matter where you're from cause I will record at any
time.

I only have a few requirements and thats:
  • You have decent microphone.
  • Have Skype.
  • Have one of the games I own.
  • Are at least 14 (If your like 13 but mature, Ill make an acception, Just make sure you've hit puberty)
  • Don't have too go off after making like one video.
I have Arma, CS:GO, DayZ, The Forest, Garry's mod

I have other games but cba to name then, put your skype name down below if you want to collab. I can't put mine because of the 5 messages thingy.
Hey, Ive been at this for a year and I have great content. I could differently help you gain subscribers. Let me know. Email: [email protected]