PC Looking for people to collab with cuz..reason.

Did i write to much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weagles

I sneezed and poo came out.
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
YouTube
Alright so i'm tired of playing games by myself, so i thought i should go on a forum and try to find some people to collab with. I am not looking for a large group 2 or 3 people to play pc games with, should prolly be enough. So heres a few things about me/ things im hoping u also are ok with, so that we can actually play stuff together.
1)I ony play PC games,
2)I have an ok mic and i dont mind a bad 1 aslong as we can fully understand each other
3)Age does not matter to be but for the sake of making it less weird for everybody lets say 17+(cuz of squeeky voices)
4)Games that i play are normally f2P (MMO, rpgs, shooters, mobas etc), so if u have any thing u really want to play im all ears aslong as i dont have to pay for it
5)Games that are not f2p that i do own - CS Go, Dungeon Defenders 2, Garrys Mod, Mercenary Kings, Starbound, Diablo 3.(this are the most popular i have)
6)1 big thing with me is getting into closed beta of games and playing them early so expect allot of that.( i am not a 1 game kind of guy)
6)Live in europe and im saying this cuz of timezones
7) I stream my games and then upload them to youtube ( I do this for wider audience so i hope u dont mind from time to time talking to the chat )
8) Games im interested in playing - Garrys mod once we find enough people to collab with.
- Smite (recently restarted playing it)
9) Games im looking Forward too - Overwatch ( cant wait)

Ok i think that is all, so heres is what im asking from you. If you are interested in trying to collaborate, leave a comment here and if u can leave it in a similar way telling me about urself/ channel that would be great, and also leave me a link to a video from ur channel that u think best describes u. I will contact u through skype ( if u leave me an ID) or if u prefer not leaving the skype id here for anybody to see ill contact u through the forum message thing about collabing.

I am planning on doing some sort of trial run between us in which we play a few games together and see if we work well together (if at any point u dont like me or viceversa we say ower goodbyes and we find other people to colab with, u cant make good content if theres just hate.)
So heres me hoping some1 is interested, fingers crossed.

TieFilms

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2015
YouTube
Alright so i'm tired of playing games by myself, so i thought i should go on a forum and try to find some people to collab with. I am not looking for a large group 2 or 3 people to play pc games with, should prolly be enough. So heres a few things about me/ things im hoping u also are ok with, so that we can actually play stuff together.
1)I ony play PC games,
2)I have an ok mic and i dont mind a bad 1 aslong as we can fully understand each other
3)Age does not matter to be but for the sake of making it less weird for everybody lets say 17+(cuz of squeeky voices)
4)Games that i play are normally f2P (MMO, rpgs, shooters, mobas etc), so if u have any thing u really want to play im all ears aslong as i dont have to pay for it
5)Games that are not f2p that i do own - CS Go, Dungeon Defenders 2, Garrys Mod, Mercenary Kings, Starbound, Diablo 3.(this are the most popular i have)
6)1 big thing with me is getting into closed beta of games and playing them early so expect allot of that.( i am not a 1 game kind of guy)
6)Live in europe and im saying this cuz of timezones
7) I stream my games and then upload them to youtube ( I do this for wider audience so i hope u dont mind from time to time talking to the chat )
8) Games im interested in playing - Garrys mod once we find enough people to collab with.
- Smite (recently restarted playing it)
9) Games im looking Forward too - Overwatch ( cant wait)

Ok i think that is all, so heres is what im asking from you. If you are interested in trying to collaborate, leave a comment here and if u can leave it in a similar way telling me about urself/ channel that would be great, and also leave me a link to a video from ur channel that u think best describes u. I will contact u through skype ( if u leave me an ID) or if u prefer not leaving the skype id here for anybody to see ill contact u through the forum message thing about collabing.

I am planning on doing some sort of trial run between us in which we play a few games together and see if we work well together (if at any point u dont like me or viceversa we say ower goodbyes and we find other people to colab with, u cant make good content if theres just hate.)
So heres me hoping some1 is interested, fingers crossed.

Ok I am up for it If you give me a chance.