VR Looking for people that like satire and a darker humor

FreebootCreative

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi,
I am looking for some creative people out there to have some talks with and just make entertaining and funny videos about a certain topic. This could be anything from Sam Pepper over Donald Trump to how to Peel bananas.. - you get the point.

On my channel I make satire and dark humor videos, for example a fake YouTube news show with subjects like : "H3H3 sponsored by Gamer-Gear" or "Sam Pepper vs LeafyIsHere"..
Or I take a subject, make some jokes with it, maby add a dub or something like that.

So if you are interested in finding a YouTube alliance with some experience from an older channel and a dark sense of humor, here I am!
I don't mind what content you usually produce, I just want you to have a nice little talk with me (loosely scripted) hit me up! At best per Skype (Fred.brot1) or email ([email protected]) or just simply reply to this thread.

Thanks a lot for reading, hope I'll see you soon!

Reactions: Sebastian Cervantes

MathSens3i

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi there!

A friend of mine is soon starting a YT channel (in a few weeks, I believe). He has this "destructive" and sometimes dark sense of humor, I think he will be quite delighted to collaborate. However, our first language is Spanish (although we also speak English) and he would mainly record reviews about anime and videogames, but I think that you two may reach an agreement.

Since I don't know yet his YT user name, I'll tell him about the idea and post some link in this forum thread if he agrees, but I can't assure you I won't forget about it (clumsy memory (facepalm):D ). Anyway, I'll make a subtitled review about his videos in my channel in a few weeks, so feel free to take a look and see if he adjusts to your expectations!

BTW, infinites are crazy (great video xD)

FreebootCreative

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi there!

A friend of mine is soon starting a YT channel (in a few weeks, I believe). He has this "destructive" and sometimes dark sense of humor, I think he will be quite delighted to collaborate. However, our first language is Spanish (although we also speak English) and he would mainly record reviews about anime and videogames, but I think that you two may reach an agreement.

Since I don't know yet his YT user name, I'll tell him about the idea and post some link in this forum thread if he agrees, but I can't assure you I won't forget about it (clumsy memory (facepalm):D ). Anyway, I'll make a subtitled review about his videos in my channel in a few weeks, so feel free to take a look and see if he adjusts to your expectations!

BTW, infinites are crazy (great video xD)

Hi, thanks for the interest! I sadly don't speak Spanish myself, I would have loved to learn it but I had to chose French..
Anyways: Do you know what language he will run his channel in? If it should be Spanish, you'll probably have to subtitle or just leave English (or german/French, the other languages I master) as it is.
And if you, or even better your friend should have a Skype account, feel free to add me. My username is Fred.Brot1
Have a great day,
"Freeboot"

MathSens3i

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I think it will be in Spanish, but since he has quite a lot of free time and will dedicate much of it to his channel, I'll insist on him posting subtitles on his videos.
I've sent him both your Skype username and email, probably he'll say you something next week (this week he's kind of offline).

Have a great day you too!
MathSens3i

FreebootCreative

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Alright, thanks!
I think it will be in Spanish, but since he has quite a lot of free time and will dedicate much of it to his channel, I'll insist on him posting subtitles on his videos.
I've sent him both your Skype username and email, probably he'll say you something next week (this week he's kind of offline).

Have a great day you too!
MathSens3i
Alro

MathSens3i

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey! I was just reviewing some posts and saw this one. That friend whom I told you about hasn't begun recording videos in his channel yet. Instead, he's still writing on a blog he had created before deciding to begin in YT. I'm sorry:oops:... let me know if there's anything I can collaborate on!

GR3Y

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
um i dont mind collabing with ya, i feel that im sadistic enough of a person. (take that as a good thing or a bad thing)
Im basically just an asian chinky **** so if you want i wouldnt mind presenting u with my anus in ur videos ;P

FreebootCreative

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
um i dont mind collabing with ya, i feel that im sadistic enough of a person. (take that as a good thing or a bad thing)
Im basically just an asian chinky **** so if you want i wouldnt mind presenting u with my anus in ur videos ;P
Sounds good., I'll def. contact you as soon as I have something worth doing a collab to, you do the same k?