PC Looking for PC gaming partners

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
Hey guys

Well like the title pretty much states the obvious already but i'm looking for at least 2 partners (individually or with both) to collab with for PC gaming. This can either be for youtube videos or possibly for youtube/Twitch livestreaming. I play a lot of games and genres and have over 440 games on steam alone, so variety is not a problem.

If i don't have a particular game i can however always buy it (if my wallet allows it) or try to obtain a press key through the developer (have done that with a few games before).

I'd prefer that if you want to record or stream, that we stick to tuesday, wednesday and/or thursday as those are days i'm mostly free from obligations. As for videos, it would be awesome if both sides go public at the same day around the same time.

I do have a few requirements which are:

At least 18 or older, preferably 20 or older.
► Able to play on EU times.
► Own a decent microphone, Doesn't have to be the best but just so people can at least hear what your saying.
► Have a decent computer and internet; this kinda speaks for itself when your making gaming vids/streams
► Be flexible with days, times and games you want to play, i will be flexible with those same things in return.
► Have fun (any comedy or funny moments will happen on it's own when you are)

What you can expect from me:

► Flexible
► I work on mondays and fridays so i can record on tuesdays, wednessdays en thursdays. Weekends are open for discussion but i mainly spend those with my girlfriend.
► A loyal and dedicated partner with the motivation to get things done
► Will help out with whatever i can.
► Seasoned gamer, i've been gaming since i was about 5 years old so i have around 22 years worth of gaming experience.

And probably more that i'm forgetting right now.

so if this sounds good to you or you have an offer to make then you can either contact me here through a reply on this post or a private message.

Thank you for reading !

Last edited:

The Problem

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys

Well like the title pretty much states the obvious already but i'm looking for at least 2 partners (individually or with both) to collab with for PC gaming. This can either be for youtube videos or possibly for youtube/Twitch livestreaming. I play a lot of games and genres and have over 440 games on steam alone, so variety is not a problem.

If i don't have a particular game i can however always buy it (if my wallet allows it) or try to obtain a press key through the developer (have done that with a few games before).

I'd prefer that if you want to record or stream, that we stick to tuesday, wednesday and/or thursday as those are days i'm mostly free from obligations. As for videos, it would be awesome if both sides go public at the same day around the same time.

► Own a decent microphone, Doesn't have to be the best but just so people can at least hear what your saying.
► Have a decent computer and internet; this kinda speaks for itself when your making gaming vids/streams
► Be flexible with days, times and games you want to play, i will be flexible with those same things in return.

► Flexible
► Seasoned gamer, i've been gaming since i was about 5 years old so i have around 22 years worth of gaming experience.

so if this sounds good to you or you have an offer to make then you can either contact me here through a reply on this post or a private message.

Thank you for reading !
im up for it man :p just throw me a skype inv (theproblem666)
tell me what game u wanna play
im felixble with that

Reactions: Dylucke

TevKev

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2014
YouTube
mate wouldn't mind a little collaborating, my name is the same where ever you go, steam, Skype and twitch... EVERYWHERE So add me if your interested. just so you know it's @TevKev :D

Eric Gonzales

Jan 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys

► Flexible

Thank you for reading !
I'm interested contact me on skype @ericgonzales8