PlayStation Looking for older YouTubers

DoS Gaming Network

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I am looking for Youtubers around my own age to collaborate with (25-35 years of age) I love gaming and use to play competitively. Unfortunately, as time has passed I find that the gaming community which was once filled with my peers is now almost exclusively children... I find myself surrounded by 14 year olds who love nothing more than to tell me of their latest sexual escapades with my mother. Whilst many of my former comrades have stopped gaming due to the pressures of adult life, I have been fortunate. I have an excellent job that allows me game as well as provide a great life for myself and my family. I also found an amazing wife who loves me and has no objection to my gaming/YouTube hobby. Now that's all out of the way and explained, I know I can't be the only gamer adult left. I seek those of you that still have the skills to destroy the plethora of millennial dickfaced brats which plague online gaming. I call on those old enough to remember the Sega Genesis/Snes console war so that we together can create a League of Mature Gamers. Join me and let us blaze a fiery trail across PSN and YouTube... One in which we teach these kids who the real gamers are.

All I ask is that you have an active YouTube channel and that you meet the age/skill requirements. We will have to battle the millennials where they live, so that means Call of Duty and other first person shooters. Leave me a comment if you are interested in gaming immortality.