PC Looking for New Members for a youtube group

ghostalbas

Rising User
Jan 14, 2015
Hello i am ghotalbas from a youtube group called KMJ

So, why are we here?
We're looking for some new members as some have decided to leave or have just left. We are looking for a high standard of videos and no copyright issues from applicants, along with the following;
  • Decent microphone
  • Good quality content
  • Fun to play with
  • Must be 15 or over
  • Mustn't be over aggressive
  • Fun to play with
  • Preferably not child-friendly, our content doesn't suit that
Feel free to reply to this thread with the following details:

• Skype name
  • Channel + link
  • Games you're willing to record/play
  • How available you are
  • How active you are
Some people in the group:

Group Channel
Kim The VI Reviewer
Slackbladder
Yangy Productions
SwitchBladeJay
Bugnetblue
and a few more!

If we are interested we shall message you on Skype

Last edited:

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello my name is Chris Aka Froazzy, I am 17 years old i have been uploading rather frequently use to create 1 video per day but now currently making every other day as in i do a video then the next i wont and the next i will. I'd like to point out that most of the the subscribers that watch mainly because i am very similar to the RPGminx which is surprising she is one of my favourite

My current microphone is the blue Yeti microphone

I will record anything that is highly loved to watch excluding GTA V

Here are some of the games that I will like to defiantly record: Minecraft, Rocket League, Gmod, Dammed, Guns of Icarus, Dead Realm (pretty much all fun multi player games, willing to buy games if I need to)

My Skype name: gravityruler

My Time zone is UK but I can stay up long enough if needed.

Here is my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoegkgQig_00jqcjmW_3hXg

My recent video here:

KJ_Gaming

Freedom! Member
I'm interested in this! I'm in college right now, so my upload schedule is all out of whack, but I can definitely meet expectations (I'll just play less LoL :p). I'm 21, so you don't have to worry about the age factor. My Skype name is also kanjohto (my real name is Steven). I actually have a lot of free time, I just waste it playing random crap and not recording it. I'm in the PST time zone, and I'm usually available all day Monday, before 4 PM on Wednesday, after 3 PM Thursday, and before 4 PM Friday. Weekends are pretty much a no-go since I have work over the weekend.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kanjohto

ghostalbas

Rising User
Jan 14, 2015
Hello Froazzy i will speak with the other members of the group and i will get back to you because i cant make this decision by myself, it has to be a group decision

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
I have been trying to find people who want to record but I can't find many people who like to record as much as I do XD. Hope I can join you for your videos. BTW Making this post at 3:12 AM so this might seem off...

I was a bit tired so I didn't go full out perfect resume on this, for this I am sorry but please consider.

Name: Jamal Stephens
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1akS97cBG_MEwE6pxbp_Q
Games: Minecraft, Garry's Mod (soon).
Availability: I am probably always available.
Active: When I have something to record I'll do it.
Dislikes: Stuff

Last edited:

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello Ghostal. thats fine to me completely understandable I will keep checking this forum daily if that is how you will tend to contact me. Hope to talk to you real soon. Froazzy