GFX Request Looking for new Logo

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
Hello everyone,

So I've been looking for ways to improve my videos recently, and I thought maybe a new logo would help, as I had my current one since the start of my channel over 4 and a half years ago. I have no ideas for it personally, however I think it would help if it was in a similar style to my banner.

Thanks in advanced.

Reactions: XGO INJECTION
X

XGO INJECTION

I got an image for you. Where would you like me to send it? The forums wont let me upload it

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
Although it it good, it doesn't really have anything to do with my channel or what I do.
that logo is literally a pokeball in a color that matches your channel art.... you do pokemon content... how is that nothing to do with your channel? side note I've never seen logos represent somebody content, logos are a personal thing. I would do a logo for you but I do logo's based off names and I have no idea how to do a logo based off of "avrona"

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
that logo is literally a pokeball in a color that matches your channel art.... you do pokemon content... how is that nothing to do with your channel?
Well I didn't even know it was a Pokeball until you told me, so that says something.
ide note I've never seen logos represent somebody content, logos are a personal thing
You get plenty of logos that have to do something with people's content, for example, Pokemon in a logo for a Pokemon channel. So seeing how my channel only has 225 subscribers after 4 and a half years, a logo that tells people what I do may be just what I need.