HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Hey everyone so recently I've been a little more interested in getting to know other YouTubers and getting to record with a wider group of people and I though the forums here would be the best way to start.

I my self am a YouTuber based around making funny moment videos mainly on Overwatch but I play a lot of the other main big games that are out for some examples I mean games like: Gmod,GTA V, H1Z1 and a bunch of other ones.

I'm mainly interested in finding people that are around the age of 16-21 but honestly even if your not within that margin that's also fine. Ill usually be around and wanting to chill with any one so feel free to get in touch with me. My discord group link is below for anyone interested. Just join that and hit me up on there (username on discord is "ItsJackLads")

Hope to see you guys around :)

NeoSkyZX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
I'd be down to join you. I have GTA V too. Do you have CSGO?

Also does amount of subs matter? I only have 67.

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
I'd be down to join you. I have GTA V too. Do you have CSGO?

Also does amount of subs matter? I only have 67.
Nah subs dont matter to me that much. If you wanna get in touch just join the discord link and dm me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496507172][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Hyperlabs!
There are a bunch of PC gamers, like me, who would love to collab with you.
Why aren't you with MGN?
http://www.mgn.tm/
Mainly because I'm not that bothered about who I stay with as a partner currently. I get all that I need from freedom which is a ton of music rights. I've had a ton of nice people from other networks offer me spaces but the don't off as much in terms of resources as freedom does and I get that mgn is also linked with freedom but there is no point messing with changing if im' comfortable where i currently am.