Gaming Looking for more members to grow collaboration group

YOITZHAZZOREON

Rising User
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
Hey how's it going HazzManBLAM! here back at it again looking for more members to come join my collaboration group. Here's just a few things to know about the group. The group has been around for about a year now and we have around 20 members that are always down to collaborate whenever they are free. Members come from different places such as the UK like myself and we have people from the US we tend to mix it up a little and we always make sure to work around time zones and such. Also if you wonder what our age age group is it's pretty much mixed from ages 18 to around 24 being the oldest.

since there is around 20 of us in the group we tend to form small groups with people that we collab well with. We tend to play whatever we can so far we've played Gmod, Cards against humanity, Skribbl.io, SCP: secret labratory, and a few other stuff.

We look for people who are pretty much close to the UK or US time zones as we manage that fairly easy. If you're close to either time zones then you're welcome to contact me.

I'm hoping to grow the group more and for it to become almost a community where we can welcome other channels from there we can collaborate and just chill and have a good time. If this interests you then feel free to contact me over on Discord.

My Discord contact name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey how's it going HazzManBLAM! here back at it again looking for more members to come join my collaboration group. Here's just a few things to know about the group. The group has been around for about a year now and we have around 20 members that are always down to collaborate whenever they are free. Members come from different places such as the UK like myself and we have people from the US we tend to mix it up a little and we always make sure to work around time zones and such. Also if you wonder what our age age group is it's pretty much mixed from ages 18 to around 24 being the oldest.

since there is around 20 of us in the group we tend to form small groups with people that we collab well with. We tend to play whatever we can so far we've played Gmod, Cards against humanity, Skribbl.io, SCP: secret labratory, and a few other stuff.

We look for people who are pretty much close to the UK or US time zones as we manage that fairly easy. If you're close to either time zones then you're welcome to contact me.

I'm hoping to grow the group more and for it to become almost a community where we can welcome other channels from there we can collaborate and just chill and have a good time. If this interests you then feel free to contact me over on Discord.

There's another game you might be able to try if you can get the Epic Games launcher... the first Jackbox Party Pack. It's 100% free from Jan 14 til Feb 7.

As for collaboration... I would like to ask... does your group accept ONLY people that do YouTube videos? Or do you also accept Twitch live streamers?

Ricola4325

Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2015
YouTube
Sounds good, I would like to join your group, im spanish, I don't know if that could be a problem, I hope no XD. See you.

Roger Perry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2019
Ghana
www.youtube.com
YouTube

I'm interested in your deal and would like to get partnered up with you
How do I get started?