Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Username: BrenCoGaming
My Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMQ2ZViBceOjO_1193fd2g
Subscribers: 197
Timezone/Region: Eastern TimeZone/North America

I know I don't fit the 5000 sub required, but I'm trying to break into the YT scene and my channel is only a month old. I get about 40-50 views/day though. I have a ton of games, including Minecraft and Rocket League and GTAV and so much more.

Strudd

New User
Aug 27, 2016
Hey! I'm currently at around 2000 subscribers so I understand if you wouldn't want to, but I'm just having a really hard time finding someone to collaborate with.
I recently got a new laptop and microphone which I'm using in a Rocket League video that I'm going to actually upload next week on Tuesday, so quality shouldn't be a problem whatsoever.
I'm taking youtube pretty seriously so I try my best to have good funny commentary so there shouldn't be any problems there either.

Also, I'm 18 and I do mainly Minecraft and Rocket League videos

Anyways, I'd love to hear back from you, regardless of your answer! :)
Hiya, im Strudd, i am interested with your collab! i have about 62 subs but i only started making vids 1 month ago, i use to have a yt channel, with around 700 subs, but it got deleted, i have made a fresh start on my yt carrer! i could collab with you and make minecraft/csgo vids i you want! i hope yo acc my collab but anyways thanks!

Strudd

New User
Aug 27, 2016
Hiya, im Strudd, i am interested with your collab! i have about 62 subs but i only started making vids 1 month ago, i use to have a yt channel, with around 700 subs, but it got deleted, i have made a fresh start on my yt carrer! i could collab with you and make minecraft/csgo vids i you want! i hope yo acc my collab but anyways thanks!