PC Looking for Minecraft collaberations (possible team)

Zenzo gaming

Rising User
Jun 19, 2016
YouTube
itzcamofficial
Hello guys, my name is cameron and i have a youtube channel called zenzo gaming and i make minecraft, war thunder, tanki online, diep. Io, agario and other gamed and i woupd love to collaberate so message me on skype!!!!

Skype - cyclospin

Reactions: _mohamed457

_mohamed457

New User
Jun 21, 2016
Hello guys, my name is cameron and i have a youtube channel called zenzo gaming and i make minecraft, war thunder, tanki online, diep. Io, agario and other gamed and i woupd love to collaberate so message me on skype!!!!

Skype - cyclospin
im up for a collab my skype is snakevenom944

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
You only have 90 subs, not worth it sorry. Come back after you get 250+
See what you just did there, that is poor of you. A youtube with 12,273 subs wanted to collab with em because he thought it would be a great video, my friend with 1,000, wants to collab with me and we weren't friend until 2 weeks ago. Don't be selective about most things, and also I posted that comment to see what kind of person you were not to actually record. (1) being we don't appeal to the same audience and (2) you pick bases on subs not on someones personality... Take my advice or don't. You be you and you can do what you want to do, all I wanted to do was see who you were like.

VeroxusPvP

Rising User
Mar 31, 2015
YouTube
VeroxusPvP
See what you just did there, that is poor of you. A youtube with 12,273 subs wanted to collab with em because he thought it would be a great video, my friend with 1,000, wants to collab with me and we weren't friend until 2 weeks ago. Don't be selective about most things, and also I posted that comment to see what kind of person you were not to actually record. (1) being we don't appeal to the same audience and (2) you pick bases on subs not on someones personality... Take my advice or don't. You be you and you can do what you want to do, all I wanted to do was see who you were like.
Well it's also that your content is completely different than mine, so I wouldn't collab for that reason as well. Why would a 700+ sub YouTuber collab with a 90+ YouTuber anyways? I don't even know you that well, it's not a big deal.

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Well it's also that your content is completely different than mine, so I wouldn't collab for that reason as well. Why would a 700+ sub YouTuber collab with a 90+ YouTuber anyways? I don't even know you that well, it's not a big deal.
It's not about the subscriber count. That's not what your focus should be on when you are a Content Creator, and I already know our content is not similar. Also when you say why would a 700+ subs YouTuber would want to record with someone with 90 subs, you can ask my friends. They have 6K subs were are just best friends, and its not like I grew up with them I met them randomly maybe 3 months ago and were still very close friends todday.