Service Request Looking for Minecraft Builder/Developer/Donator

FlockLP

New User
Feb 15, 2016
Hey,
first I must say that I am German so please excuse a few mistakes :)
Well, I am creating a Minecraft-Network on the version 1.8.
I have a whole plan how the network should go in the open alpha and I also have a server-team.
I know a lot of other YouTuber who can also push this project so I think that we will have some players:)

Now I search a few more team members who are friendly and at least 13, you can also speak English for this jobs: Builder, Developer and Donator. I will explain what I understand under this jobs:

Builder: You have to be creative and be good at building of course:) You build with the other members on my Server some maps and if you are active you also get the Builder-rank.

Developer: You have to be able to code Java and Bukkit for this job :) And of course you must have a talent, so
you should be able to code with Bungeecord and MySQL. As a quit pro quo you will get the Developer-rank

Donator: This is actually the most important job: You sponsor the network with a sum you want to give.
If you want to do this, you get the high VIP-rank and you can also say in:)

I hope that some of you are interested:)
You can contact me in skype, flock20000, for more information but please give me a reason why you add me becouse I can a lot of inquires :)

FlockLP