Gaming Looking for mates to record with

Bio PLayz

Rising User
Jan 1, 2017
YouTube
Bio_plays
hey. im small youtube who just started youtube some weeks ago. im looking to get friends so i have someone to record with and play with and get to know. i have been doing youtube for over 3 years during several channels. but i decided to quit those channels and focus mainly on this one. and i upload content every other day.

Games I Own:
* ARK: Survival Eveolved
* Blameless
* CS:GO
* Dead Realm
* The Forest
* Garry`s Mod
* Ghost In the shell: stand alone complex
* Left 4 Dead 2
* No More room in hell
* payday 2
* Town Of salem
* Unturned
* Warthunder
* Warface
* dead by daylight

games i Record:
* Dead Realm
* The Forest
* Garry`s Mod
* Left 4 Dead 2
* No more room in hell
* Payday 2
* dead by daylight
* ARK: Survival Evolved

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
I've got CSGO (GN 2)
Gmod, dead by daylight, and payday 2, I have more but those are the games we both have in common, I'd love to do a collab in either gmod or dead by daylight, or possibly CSGO :)
How would you want me to contact you?

YourFellowGamer

Rising User
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I do not have any of the games above besides CS:GO and NMRIH but I could always buy any of them! I currently have no one to play on PC with and I think it would be a great opportunity and play and work together!

Bio PLayz

Rising User
Jan 1, 2017
YouTube
Bio_plays
I've got CSGO (GN 2)
Gmod, dead by daylight, and payday 2, I have more but those are the games we both have in common, I'd love to do a collab in either gmod or dead by daylight, or possibly CSGO :)
How would you want me to contact you?
yo, you can contact me via slype, sorry for using so long time to respod, ive been busy recording series ona game called the park, and have been busy with training and school. so justadd me on skype
my skype name is: rakvarv[DOUBLEPOST=1484301557][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I do not have any of the games above besides CS:GO and NMRIH but I could always buy any of them! I currently have no one to play on PC with and I think it would be a great opportunity and play and work together!
if i were going to reccomend one of the games for you to buy, it would be dead by daylight. it is very fun and you wont regret it. its good if you love kinda like 4 v 1 killer vs survivors horror multiplayer games. its very fun
add me on skype
Sounds like a fun time. I have Left 4 Dead 2, Gmod, CSGO, and Ark.
o, hit me up on skype
Hey dude would love to play alot of games with you, like garrys mod, ark and warthunder
ok, hit me up on skype.

Lion KingTv

Rising User
Jan 19, 2017
YouTube
hey. im small youtube who just started youtube some weeks ago. im looking to get friends so i have someone to record with and play with and get to know. i have been doing youtube for over 3 years during several channels. but i decided to quit those channels and focus mainly on this one. and i upload content every other day.

Games I Own:
* ARK: Survival Eveolved
* Blameless
* Dead Realm
* The Forest
* Garry`s Mod
* Ghost In the shell: stand alone complex
* Left 4 Dead 2
* No More room in hell
* payday 2
* Town Of salem
* Unturned
* Warthunder
* Warface
* dead by daylight

games i Record:
* Dead Realm
* The Forest
* Garry`s Mod
* Left 4 Dead 2
* No more room in hell
* Payday 2
* dead by daylight
* ARK: Survival Evolved

HEY!
im a youtube gaming channel, my main game is csgo, and im looking for someone to collab with, i have 221 subs and over 2200 views.
let me know if you want to make a collab!
- Lion King Tv