PC Looking For Long Term Collab Partners/Friends

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hey, everyone! Mr. Inglorious Here!... And I am looking for some Partners/Friends to play some games with on YouTube! I play every type of game you can imagine, from hardcore to extremely silly! I am willing to buy any game that you may suggest for collaboration and I am super active on YouTube.
There are only a few requirements..:
Have a decent mic
Please be at least 16
Be active
Amount of subs do not matter, it's your content that speaks. :)

Also, by long time I mean more than just one video and that's it, we gotta get a long and make many more together and grow together! :)

So, if you're interested, feel free to message me on Skype so we may talk!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey, everyone! Mr. Inglorious Here!... And I am looking for some Partners/Friends to play some games with on YouTube! I play every type of game you can imagine, from hardcore to extremely silly! I am willing to buy any game that you may suggest for collaboration and I am super active on YouTube.
There are only a few requirements..:
Have a decent mic
Please be at least 16
Be active
Amount of subs do not matter, it's your content that speaks. :)

Also, by long time I mean more than just one video and that's it, we gotta get a long and make many more together and grow together! :)

So, if you're interested, feel free to message me on Skype so we may talk!
Sounds good bit i got to ask how did you get so many subs for so little veiwd?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Honestly, I don't know. I did a few videos that got a decent amount of views, so I guess I got lucky.
Fair enough i was only curious because im looking to build my subs up and noticed you had a high amount compared to your veiw ratio. Im always looking to imprive so i got to ask lol Good luck.

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Fair enough i was only curious because im looking to build my subs up and noticed you had a high amount compared to your veiw ratio. Im always looking to imprive so i got to ask lol Good luck.
Well, actually... Usually, like 10% of your subscriber base view you video, so I think for having 80 subs and getting 10 views a video sounds about right, Like if I had 1000 subs and got 100 views a video.. that's about right. I wish the whole subscriber base would watch, but YouTube doesn't work like that. :/ Unfortunately.

BrenCoGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I might be interested in joining in. My two sons and I play a whole range of games, they both enjoy Minecraft of course, while I concentrate mostly on World of Warcraft. We've all decided to start a new, once a week 'series' that reviews free to play games and free to play MMOs. If anyone wants to, we'll be firing up Wildstar this week and review from character creation, to some gameplay and death consequences.

Unfortunately, I don't have a mic JUST yet, but will be getting a good headset. My two kids have gaming headsets so they can chat and comment :)

I also subbed to everyone in this thread, and will watch/like your vids! Would appreciate it in return.

I'll hit you up on skype later on when I get home from work.
Cheers.

Last edited:

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Well, actually... Usually, like 10% of your subscriber base view you video, so I think for having 80 subs and getting 10 views a video sounds about right, Like if I had 1000 subs and got 100 views a video.. that's about right. I wish the whole subscriber base would watch, but YouTube doesn't work like that. :/ Unfortunately.
Yea ofc i know not everyone will watch, just impressed your count was so high compared to your channel veiws....good going man

Reactions: Mr. Inglorious

xSpeed18

Project Uprising
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2015
Florida
YouTube
Muscleman306
I am interested as well. I have been looking for someone to play with for a while. I haven't been uploading recently but with a partner I would be very dedicated.

Add me on skype - Muscleman306

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
I might be interested in joining in. My two sons and I play a whole range of games, they both enjoy Minecraft of course, while I concentrate mostly on World of Warcraft. We've all decided to start a new, once a week 'series' that reviews free to play games and free to play MMOs. If anyone wants to, we'll be firing up Wildstar this week and review from character creation, to some gameplay and death consequences.

Unfortunately, I don't have a mic JUST yet, but will be getting a good headset. My two kids have gaming headsets so they can chat and comment :)

I also subbed to everyone in this thread, and will watch/like your vids! Would appreciate it in return.

I'll hit you up on skype later on when I get home from work.
Cheers.
Hey man, that sounds great! And I love playing WoW! Lol. And I have been wanting to stream so that's definitely awesome, just let me know whats up!